Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

"Hazza! She had Niall's necklace on."

I climbed into the taxi apologising to the driver for being later than expected. He seemed fine with it. We made light chit chat until we arrived at my new apartment. I payed and thanked the driver and stood infront of the big brick building that was my new home until further notice. I smiled as I thought about my new future. After 10 minutes of struggle, I reach the 6th floor and was unlocking the door to apartment 25. I dragged my suitbases and bag into the apartment and stared at what lay before me. My furniture had been placed anywhere and everywhere. I had it shipped over here as soon as I found out i'd won the bidding war on this apartment. I sighed and got to work almost immediately. I pulled my bags into what I had decided was my new bedroom, tied my hair up into a messy bun and began to push my bed into the room.

Around two hours passed and I had finally gotten the apartment how I wanted it. I looked over at the glowing green numbers on my clock. 3:37pm. Ok, I had enough time to pick up my car and stock up the cupboards and then hook up all my electricals. I was a pretty organised person to be fair. I grabbed a jacket because quite frankly, I'd forgotten how cold England is. I headed out the door, locked it and pulled out my phone, texting my best friend letting her know I was now about 20 minutes away from her.

Apartment- Check
Car picked up- Check
I went through a mental checklist as I sat in my new car. Right. Now food. The doors slid open to the supermarket as I approached them, fingering my necklace I walked down the different aisles. Bread, milk, cheese, fruit, veg, some shit. I didn't get alot, only enough for me. I reached the ice cream and I picked up a tub of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough. My favourite, "I'd enjoy that tonight" I thought to myself almost tempted to pick up another. As I walked away a familiar face was looking back at me.
"Hey! Nina right?"
"oh yeah! Harry?" We nodded in agreement to let each other know we'd recognised each other and got our names right.
we didn't talk we just said 'see you round' then left. I paid for my food and loaded it into the backseat of my car. I drove back to my apartment building and carried by bags upstairs and placed them down to get my key out. I looked up to the sound of boys coming my way.
"Are you following me?" I laughed at the familiar curly headed boy.
"Actually," he walked to the door opposite me, "me and my friend Louis here live in this apartment." He smiled and so did 'Louis'.
"Ahh so we're neighbours?!" I said smiling back at them both.
"So we are.." said Harry, giving me an even bigger smile than before.
"Well I guess I'll see you both soon then." I unlocked my door and waved as I picked up my bags and walked inside. I closed the door with my foot and headed straight to the kitchen.

Louis' POV
"I'm telling you, that's what she tweeted! I'm trying to find it alright!"
"I'll believe it when I see it Lou!" Hazza looked at me and laughed along with me.
"Are you following me?" An unfamiliar laugh rang in my ears. Looking up from my phone to see who it was, I realised it was a pretty girl.
"Actually," We walked to our door, "Me and my friend Louis here," He motioned to me and I nodded as if to say 'hello,' "live in this apartment." We both smiled at her which was graciously returned.
"Ahh so we're neighbours?!" She spoke to both me and Harry.
"so we are.." Harry replied to her comment. So i'm gonna be a typical lad here and admit that I checked her out, I mean she was hot! My eyes traced her outfit from toes to he- wait. that necklace.. I've seen it before. half a pixalated heart. I know that necklace.
"Well I guess I'll see you both soon then." She unlocked her door and stepepd in giving us a little wave before she closed the door. We opened our door and stepped inside dropping the bag we had in the kitchen.
"Hazza?"
"S'up Lou?" He said, he didn't look like he was paying attention much, just looking through his phone.
"Hazza! She had Niall's necklace on."
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said last time.. Not convinced where this story is going..
Tell me what you think guys:)
thanks to my 11 subscribers already!:)
And all my readers!:)
I love you all!:)
other One Direction fan fic - Girls Play Xbox Too
Comment and Subscribe!:)
Update soon,
-April(: