Status: Complete

What You Don't Know

Chapter Twenty Two: Gracie & Ty

Gracie

By the time we get to Brettly's, the music is already pumping. I hope they warned the neighbors. I know a few of them act like they have sticks up their asses most of the time, but, when I look over at their houses, their cars are gone. Great time to win the championship game. Ty had his hand on my thigh the whole ride. It was a constant reminder in my mind of the things I want to do to him after this party. He may have some things in mind, but it's my turn too. Ty has no idea what I'm going to do to him. I smile at that.

"You ready to head in?" he turns to me and asks. "I am," I answer. He kisses me on the lips and says, "I'll make sure no one touches you." "Okay," I smile. We get out of his car, and he grabs my hand as we head towards the front door. We knock, and Brettly opens the door. He welcomes us in and tells us to join the party. We make our way through his crowded living room and into the kitchen where there's snacks and drinks. Ty holds me close, noticing the drunk guys getting drinks.

"Come on, let's go to the living room," he pats my hip. I follow him into the living, where the music is coming from. Everyone is in there when we get there. They're all dancing to the beat. Ty and I finish our drinks and join in on the fun. His strong body is moving against mine. The smell of sweat is emanating from everywhere. The parents have left us alone. They're in the den. I can hear Ty breathing heavily from our dancing. I am too. Then, the music changes to "We Are the Champions." In a badly-voiced unison, we start singing and laughing our way through the song. Then, "We Will Rock You" starts blasting from the surround-sound stereo system. We hear our parents screaming it from the den, and we laugh and sing along even more.

-------------------------------------

By the time the party is dying down a bit, we're ready to head out. I take Ty to the den to tell our parents that we're leaving. I give a kiss to my mom and dad. "Now don't do anything you wouldn't want us finding out about," my dad says as my cheeks and ears turn crimson. I look at Ty, and I know he heard because his ear look as red as mine feel. "Don't worry, kiddo. I know you know what's right and what you're comfortable with," my dad tells me. "Okay. Thanks," I answer quietly. My mom gives me one more kiss before Ty and I head out.

-------------------------------------

Ty

On the drive home, I feel Gracie's hand slide up my thigh. When she reaches my throbbing member, we're at a stop light. She starts rubbing me through my shorts. I let out a faltering breath and close my eyes. She slips her hand between my skin and my boxer briefs. She knows I'm already hard. She grips my cock tightly and slides her thumb across the tip of it. She brings her hand up and licks the precum from her thumb. "Jesus fuckin' Christ, Gracie, I need to f-" a car horn knocks us from what we're doing. The light has turned green, and I speed through the light. After a few seconds of driving, we burst out laughing. "Shit, Gracie," I gasp out, "Now I'm so fucking hard and we still have at least two minutes to your house. Fuck!" "Don't worry about that, big boy," she giggles as her hand snakes back down my pants.

The pleasure is overwhelming. I don't know if I can drive this damn car. I'm so happy when we get to her house without wrecking. The moment I set my car in park I undo my shorts and pull my shorts and boxer briefs down. Gracie puts my cock in her mouth. The different pressures which she grips me with is driving me insane. I grip her hair and bob her head up and down for her. She keeps mixing her techniques, and I can't hold it in anymore. "Gra-Gracie," I breath deeply, "I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I'm gonna come." I moan loudly and groan for so long as I pump into her mouth.

I feel Gracie swallowing and gagging. She coughs a little from the gagging. Some of my cum seeps out of her mouth. When I'm finally done, I release my grip on her hair. I can't believe she swallowed for me. Shit. She lifts her head up and my cock slips out of her mouth. A little bit of my cum is dribbled down her chin. I take my thumb and wipe her from her chin. She tries to lick it from my thumb, but I tell her she doesn't have to. She already did so much for me. I grab a Dunkies napkin and wipe it on there and then wipe off my cock. I offer Gracie a clean napkin, and she wipes her mouth and chin off. I pull up my boxer briefs and shorts, and we head into the house.

-----------------------------------

Gracie

God, all the things we've done to each other tonight. I didn't think I could ever feel that fucking good. We ravished each other's bodies with no other cares in the world. I'm still breathing heavily from our last romp against my dresser. Now, we're lying on my floor next to each other.

"Wow," that's all I can breathe out. He grabs my hand and gasps out, "Oh god Gracie. You're perfect." I laugh. "I'm far from that, Ty," I tell him. "You're a liar," he says and pokes me in the side of my stomach. We lay there giggling for a few more minutes before we get up to take a shower. By the way Ty is putting his hands on me when we get under the water, I know we're not only going to shower, but we also have a few other things to do while we're there.

Ty kneels before me and starts kissing my pelvis to the inside of my thighs before giving me what I want. He licks and sucks on my sensitive nub and slips three of his fingers inside of me and starts pumping. I start moaning and crying out. I grab his hair to steady myself. "I'm going to make you come so hard, baby girl," Ty says as he pumps harder and sucks my clit even more while mixing that with twirling it around with his tongue.

A feeling of extreme pleasure starts building, and I feel like I have to pee. Ty pumps two or three more times before I scream out and a liquid shoots out of me. My legs immediately feel like Jello. I still have a grip on his hair when he lets my body slide down the shower wall. My body is shaking uncontrollably. One more shock wave goes through me before my body finally settles down. "Gracie, you squirt," he says to me with the biggest smile on his face. I laugh, and he helps me up so we can shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you guys think? This is going to be the last one for a few days. I'm heading off to college soon, so I might not have another chapter up for a few days. Hope you guys like this one. This story is only going to have two or three more chapters, so enjoy it. :D Comments and feelings are invited to be put in the comment section.