I'm Gonna Die Before I Fold.

For us, for them, for you.

The weeks flew by, and 3 months had passed since the Infirmary incident. It was coming to the end of the school year now, but the weather was no better. Everyone got along better now, all the tension between Jocko and Ian cleared. Lee was happier, not laughing as much, but he was getting better.

"I think we're gonna make it.." Ian sung under his breath quietly, pausing to search in his bag for his house key. He had walked home on his own today. Sean's mother had picked Sean up at the school gates, looking rather miffed.

Ian glanced up at the sky, smiling slightly as he spotted a stretch of blue peeking out from behind the grey clouds. He looked back down again as he shoved the key into the lock, and turned it, waiting for the reliable click. Languidly, he pushed the door open, kicking his shoes off his feet as he walked inside. The house was silent, an indication no-one but him was home.

Ian wandered into the kitchen, looking for something edible. On the counter was a half opened letter, addressed to his mother. Ian's curiosity got the better of him as he grabbed an apple from the bowl. He jumped up onto the counter, swiftly picking up the letter as he sat down on the work surface and bit into the apple.

To Mrs. A Watkins,

Concluding the nature of your divorce proceedings..


Ian stopped reading and threw the letter aside. He didn't want to know anything more. His father had run out on him and his mother when he was 3, to pursue a drug addiction, and Ian hadn't seen him since. Even when his mother finally filed for divorce, after finding out that he'd got clean and found a new girlfriend, he didn't dare show his face. And good job, because Ian didn't want to see him. He thought of him as, well, a dickhead.

Ian was snapped up out of his daydream by a knock at the door. He jumped down, sliding across the kitchen floor and into the hallway in his socks. The person at the door knocked again and Ian shouted. "Alright, I'm coming!" He opened the door and smiled widely at the person before him. Sean grinned up at him, and stepped inside, quickly pecking him on the lips before pushing past him. "Yeah, sure Sean! Of course you can come in, I'm totally not busy or anything!" Ian shouted as he shut the door, laughter and sarcasm crossing his voice.

"Don't make out that you're mad, I know you're not." Sean called back as he ran up the stairs, laughing to himself. Ian shook his head slightly and walked up to his room, where Sean was sat on the bed. "And it's not like you get sick of seeing me, I know that too."

Ian dived onto the bed next to him. Sean grinned, laying on his back and staring at the ceiling with the a big smile on his face. "What was up with your mam today? She looked proper pissed off, when she picked you up."

"Ugh, she's being a total bitch again. She's not happy with my grades and we argued, again. And it got me thinking.." Sean paused, his cheeks burning.

"What?" Ian giggled like a little girl, internally cringing at the way his voice had risen in pitch, skipping a few octaves at the very least.

Sean rolled onto his side, looking at Ian. "E, I love you." He whispered, brushing a strand of black hair off Ian's face.

Ian broke out into a big smile, his face flooding with colour, his cheeks turning a bright shade of red. He caught Sean's hand in his and kissed each of his fingertips. "Sean, I love you too." He murmured softly. He wasn't sure of how long he'd known his, but once he'd said it out loud, it felt like he'd known forever. When he looked back at Sean, who's face was rosy, he burst into nervous laughter.

Sean shuffled closer to Ian, throwing his arm around Ian's neck. "Now'd be the perfect time to ask me out, y'know." Sean mumbled, still smiling and still with a flushed face.

"Nah, I'm sure you can wait a little longer." Ian smirked, gently pressing his lips to the underside of Sean's jaw. Sean squirmed then leant up on his elbow, raising an eyebrow. "Trust me." Ian said into Sean's ear, pulling him closer. Sean smiled, playing with the collar of Ian's shirt. Why, when there was no restrictions on school uniform, he felt it necessary to wear a shirt, Sean didn't know. Ian moved his face closer to Sean's and kissed him lightly, winding his arms around Sean's waist.

Sean smiled against Ian's lips. Love, adoration, happiness, infatuation. Hell, even lust. He could sense and share every single one of Ian's current emotions. Pushing the thought of his and his mother's argument to the back of his mind, he kissed Ian back, perhaps a little more forcefully than intended. His hands moved to the back of Ian's neck.

Gradually, things started to get rougher between the pair. They fought for dominance. Sean pressed his body against Ian's, resulting in Ian just pushing back. Sean slid his tongue past Ian's lips, earning himself a soft moan. He pulled away quickly, moving his lips to Ian's jawline. As Ian dropped his hands from Sean's waist, Sean took the opportunity to move. He climbed ontop of Ian, forcing him slide lay down straight. Sean placed his hands on either side of Ian's head, his knees either side of Ian's hips.

Their lips crashed together again forcibly. As Ian brought his upper body up to meet Sean's, Sean's hips bucked forward slightly. Ian bit Sean's bottom slip gently, pulling a tiny bit. Sean winced, pressing his lips into Ian's harder, making his hips jolt up roughly. Ian's hands fumbled with the hem of Sean's tshirt, edging it up over his body slowly. Sean pulled his hands up, hauling his shirt over his head and throwing it aside. Ian's hands ran down Sean's exposed chest, his fingers lingering at Sean's hipbones.

Sean brought one of his hands down the front of Ian's shirt, unbuttoning it clumsily, using his other hand to prop himself up. Ian leaned up, shrugging it off his shoulder quickly. It fell onto the bed as Ian wrapped his arms around Sean's neck and slid his fingers into Sean's hair. He wound his finger's tightly into the blonde tresses tightly, fingers scraping at Sean's scalp.

"Shit, Ian!" Sean hissed through clenched teeth. His hips ground up against Ian's, his lips pressing to Ian's neck. Ian's head titled back, a softly strangled moan escaping through his lips. Ian's hands clawed down Sean's chest and stopped at Sean's belt.

"What do you want?" Ian murmured, his voice dripping with seduction.

"A-anything.." Sean stuttered softly as Ian's hands gently ran over his crotch-area.

As Sean shivered, Ian whispered quietly, dragging his eyes away from Sean's chest to meet his eyes. "Are you sure?" His fingers picked at the already breaking leather of Sean's belt. Sean looked up and nodded shakily, before pressing his lips against Ian's earnestly.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you comment and love me enough, I'll put the sex in.

No comments and love = no sex

Comprende?

And btw.

Your lovely comments are the reason I'm still writing, normally I would've given up after Chapter 4. Cheers guys, I love you allllllllllllllllllllllll.