Status: It's baaack!

Dirty Little Secret

nine

“You heard me,” Zack said, his face a little softer now. He loosened his grip on my shoulder and put it on my chest instead. Without warning, he leaned in and kissed me.

I kissed Zack back eagerly, our lips beginning to move together roughly. I wondered for a moment when Zack suddenly started liking guys, but I pushed that thought out of my mind along with every other thought. Holy shit. I was kissing one of the sexiest guys in school right now. Who cares if he’s actually gay or not?

I faintly heard voices over my pounding heartbeat and Zack jerked away from me, looking around. He looked back at me and grabbed onto my wrist, opening a door to a guest room and shutting it quickly behind us. He locked it and I was pushed up against it in seconds, Zack’s lips against mine. It wasn’t until his lips began roaming elsewhere, across my face and neck, that I realized we were both groping at each other and I was extremely hard. Fuck, that’s embarrassing.

A few seconds later though, Zack’s hips jutted up against mine and I could feel that he was hard too. He broke away from the kiss and looked straight into my eyes. His eyes were dark from his dilated pupils, though I couldn’t tell if it was from drinking or from lust. Zack reached for the hem of my shirt and started pushing it up and I allowed him to pull it over my head.

Definitely lust.

“Let’s not worry about what happens tonight, alright?” Zack said in a low voice, pulling his shirt over his head also.

My eyes widened at his abs and his muscles. Holy fuck, I’ve never seen a seventeen year old boy with that much muscle! I just nodded quickly in agreement and stepped forward to attach our lips again. Zack pulled me away from the door, our lips still attached as he led me backwards toward the bed. I fell backwards onto the bed as my legs bumped into it, breaking away from our kiss. I scooted myself up onto the bed more, heart racing as Zack crawled over me. His hands went straight to my jeans, unzipping them and frowning as he tried pulling them down my legs.

“You’re pants are really fucking tight,” Zack grumbled, finally managing to get them off and tossing them across the room. He unzipped his own quickly and they were across the room in seconds. He crawled back over me, hovering slightly as he kissed me fiercely. His hand made its way to the waistband of my boxers, and he broke the kiss to look at me, panting, “Last chance to back out.”

I shook my head, reattaching our lips as I mumbled, “Hell no.”

--------------------

I woke up the next morning and realized that I was lying on someone’s chest. I blinked in confusion, looking up to see who it was. I saw Zack’s face and my eyes widened when I remembered what had happened last night. I sat up quickly in alarm, and I immediately regretted it. My head was pounding from the hangover I had.

I was hoping that it was just a dream and we didn’t actually have sex, but our messy hair and the dried cum all over our chests – gross – said otherwise. I groaned inwardly, putting my head in my hands. Fuck. I wasn’t sure if I was glad that we slept together or not. I mean, I kind of liked Zack. But for it to happen when we were both drunk...

I was wondering if I should leave when I suddenly heard a low groan. I looked up and saw that Zack was waking up slowly. That ruins my plan to leave without him knowing.

I watched in fear as he woke up, and Zack’s eyes widened slightly when he saw me sitting there. He looked at my chest, then his, then back up at my face. We both sat there for a minute, staring at each other in silence, before Zack finally spoke up. “Holy shit.”

I felt tears well up in my eyes and tried not to let them spill over. “Z-Zack, I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened. W-we were both drunk... a-and I didn’t mean to... d-don’t hurt me...” I blubbered out, ending up crying as I spoke. I couldn’t help it; I was terrified of what he was going to do. He probably didn’t even want it. He-

“Hey, hey, calm down. If I remember correctly, I was the one who started it all,” Zack said, sitting up and reaching out to put a hand on my shoulder. I was still sniffling so he said more firmly, “Come on, quit crying. I’m not mad at you.”

“Sorry. You know, I didn’t even know you liked guys...” I said, wiping my eyes and pulling the blanket closer to me.

Zack sighed and leaned back against the headboard, “I’ve been with one other guy. It was because we were both way too drunk, but that’s when I started to realize I like guys. He goes to a school on the other side of Maryland, so no one at our school ever found out about it. That’s how I wanted to keep it. I’ve liked guys for a while. Probably over a year now.”

“Then why the hell do you sit there and let your teammates make gay jokes?” I asked suddenly, frowning at him.

“Are you really going to argue with me about this right now?”

“I’m not arguing. I just want to know. If you like guys, why do you let them taunt people about being gay?” I questioned.

“I just... I don’t know. I’m afraid of saying anything that will make them suspicious. I don’t want anyone at school knowing about it. I don’t think I could handle it,” he sighed.

I sighed and rubbed my temples, feeling the effect of the hangover, “So what do we do now?”

“You realize that you can’t tell anyone what happened last night, right?” Zack asked, looking over at me.

“I kind of figured that.”

“I mean, it’ll ruin my reputation if anyone found out. I don’t want anyone knowing I’m bisexual. Or gay. I don’t even know what I am,” he sighed, seeming frustrated with himself. “Either way, I’ll deny anything you say about it, and it’s just going to hurt you more in the end. I don’t want to see you getting hurt.”

He gave me a small smile and I smiled slightly in return. I suddenly heard a phone vibrating somewhere. Zack and I both looked around, and he reached over the side of the bed to pull a pair of jeans off the floor. He took my phone out of the pocket and handed it to me.

“It’s Alex,” I groaned, seeing that he had just called me. It looked like he had been calling and texting me all morning.

From: Alex
Where the fuck ARE YOU?! I left last night without you by accident and the others don’t know where you are!

From: Jack
Chill out, I’m fine. I got home late. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.


Sure, maybe that was a lie, but I wasn’t going to admit that I hooked up with Zack. If I said I hooked up with anyone then Alex would want to know who it was, and that would be difficult to explain.

“You probably need a ride home, don’t you?” Zack asked, stretching as he sat up straight.

I nodded, “Yeah, or else I’m gonna have to walk like eight miles to get home.”

“I’ll give you a ride. We just need to try and get out of here without being seen together. And it’s like nine in the morning, so hopefully Matt and whoever else crashed here are still asleep,” Zack offered, standing up. My eyes widened when I remembered that he and I were both naked, and I looked away quickly. He laughed softly and tossed my boxers at me. “Get dressed.”

I stood up to get dressed, and pain shot through my ass and my lower back. I yelped softly and Zack looked up, looking concerned for a moment before laughing at me. “Shut up,” I whined, blushing and pulling my boxers on with a wince. I had a few finger-shaped bruises on my hips, too. He had been pretty rough with me last night.

“Fuck, I did you good, didn’t I? Too rough?” Zack asked, a small grin tugging at his lips. He looked triumphant.

“Worth it,” I muttered, and the grin spread across his face. I rolled my eyes, looking away from him as I continued to get dressed.

Somehow, we managed to get out of Matt’s house without being seen together at all. We got into Zack’s car and he drove me home, a quiet, fifteen minute drive. When he pulled into my driveway, I started to get out of the car, but he reached out to stop me. “Hey, wait a second.”

“What?” I questioned, turning back to face him. He sighed, running a hand through his messy hair.

“Look, I’m sorry that we had sex. Well, I’m mostly sorry that we had drunken sex. I liked it though, so I don’t really regret it,” Zack said, a hint of a smile on his face.

“I don’t regret it either,” I promised, winking at him before getting out of his car. I saw a dumbfounded look on his face as I walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So they had drunken sex... but neither of them regret it. ;)

I meant to get this up like yesterday but I was over at my grandma's house for a few days. Oh well. The next chapter involves a grumpy Alex. I'll get that one up in a few days. :)

Thanks to:
CobraCommanderBro
Forever Young.
Cellophane Soldier
Miss_Ariel_Moon
Party Ghoul
sylarisahero
lonelygirl29
kew_atl
alleson
SimpleAsMaya
LaRawra!
f0reverbr0ken
BeautifullyTattooed
Tommy Defendi.
indibear

for their comments! :)