Status: Something that may be continued if my mind conjures other thoughts.

Sweeter Than Sweet

Morning, Little One

Pogo awoke to the soft sun beams peering through his curtains. He was in his new crib, covered with a soft baby blanket... in an adult size. He shifted, and realized his diaper was wet, and just a little messy. He blushed frantically, hoping Manson wouldn't be disgusted with him and push him away. Tears welled in his eyes at the thought of it. He whimpered, and sat up, feeling his mess press against his bottom. The coldness of his diaper was uncomfortable, which made him sob. One little tear glided down his cheek, right as Manson strod in the nursery with a fond smile on his face.

"Well good morning, little one," he cooed. The thought of being pushed away crossed his mind again, so Baby Pogo broke down crying. He felt a warm hand on his bottom.

"Aw, looks like Daddy's little baby needs a diaper change," Marilyn cooed, "We don't want him getting a rash."

Pogo looked at him, astonished. "You're not mad?" He whimpered.

"Of course not, sweetie." Manson lay him down on the padded changing table and proceeded unzipping his sleeper. The keyboardist whimpered and sniffled.

"Aw, I know baby," Marilyn slid his pacifier in his mouth and continued his clean-up job. With baby wipes, Pogo was clean again. Manson was worried he may get a rash, so he grabbed the rash cream and rubbed a satisfying amount to his bottom. He was gentle and patient with him, being sure to powder his scarred ass.

"All done, honey," Manson crooned as he taped another diaper around his waist and zipped his sleeper back up. Pogo was sucking his pacifier, with tears still on his cheeks. Manson wiped those menacing tears away, and kissed his cheek.

"Are you hungry?" He cooed.

Little Pogo wanted a bottle of formula again. He NEEDED one. He wanted so badly to be in Daddy's warm arms.

"Ba-Ba," He said in a tiny voice through his paci.

"You want another bottle?... Okay." Manson picked him up, and bounced him slightly as he carried his baby to the living room downstairs. He sat him down in the large playpen, and patted his head before turning and striding to the kitchen. Baby Pogo found interest in a squishy plush teddy bear. He hadn't seen this one LAST night. It was pretty. Black plush and a velvet bow. He snuggled it and rubbed his cheek against the soft fur. The bear smelled of cinnamon and leather, Daddy's scent. He breathed deeply, and sucked his pacifier harder.

"Aw, well don't you look so sweet." Manson cooed from the kitchen doorway. Pogo looked up at him with gleaming blue eyes, and batted his eyelashes.

"Daddy!" He squealed. He had forgotten the bottle for a few minutes, and just wanted snuggles from his daddy. When Manson chuckled at his giddiness and picked him up, Pogo kissed his cheek like the happy little boy he was. Manson returned that gesture, making Pogo squeak in surprise and happily hug him around his neck. The singer was empty-handed because the bottle was still in the microwave, ready to be sucked down.

"Daddy, I'm hungwy." Pogo pouted a little.

Manson's soft eyes looked upon him lovingly. "Well Daddy's going to have to fix that, huh?" He said in his soft tone, "My little morning angel."

When the bottle was in Marilyn's hand, Pogo fussed to get it in his mouth. He was reaching for it and whining softly, feeling like he was starved. Manson however, being stronger than his little prince, sighed and smacked his thigh hard enough to make Pogo shrink back in his arms and pout, watching the bottle intently.

"Stay still and wait for Daddy to sit down, love," Manson explained as he made his way to the couch. Pogo whined, and pushed his bottom lip out as one little make-Daddy-feel-like-a-jackass tear trickled down his cheek. The tear worked. The nipple of the bottle was slid into his mouth while Marilyn was still walking. The little poppet melted Manson's heart, however, when he grasped the warm, pale hand holding his bottle. He looked up at his daddy with those gleaming blue eyes as he innocently sucked his bottle.

The singer smiled lovingly. "Daddy loves his little prince," He kissed his forehead and gently sat down on the couch with Pogo settled comfortably on his lap to be nursed.

"You're going to be a good little boy all day for daddy, aren't you?" Manson asked gently.

Pogo nodded happily, resulting in a caring smile from Manson.

"That's right and you are going to be the sweetest little prince on earth because John and Tim are coming over and daddy wants to make sure you don't get into trouble, okay?"

Pogo's heart skipped a beat. John and Tim were coming?! The two men that had been spying on him and exposed his secret in the first place?

He couldn't speak, nor could he move. He felt a gentle hand rub his thickly padded bottom, so he snuggled closer to his daddy and suckled his bottle obediently. Those eyes looking down on him were deep and warm, no trace of mockery was behind his stare. Pogo was no longer worried about the guys coming over later.

However he couldn't help but wonder what was to happen later today. Who knew? Maybe it wouldn't be too bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
To thank faeryvamp for the wonderful infantilism story she wrote for me, I have produced another chapter for this story. Of course, mine falls short compared to her's, but it is posted all the same.

-Fierce B.