Status: TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS THE STORY HAS BEEN CHANGED AND SO LONG YOU PRETTY THING IS NOW CATH... link [url=http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/496334/Cath/]here[/url]

So Long You Pretty Thing

A Small Truth

"That was a demon. a vampire to be more exact," Liam told Clair.

"Like, Twilight glittering Edward Cullen," she let amazement flow into her voice.

"If that's how you want to think of that, yes exactly. Beside the fact that they are out to bring destruction to all civilization, spot on."

Clair only glared at him before motioning him to continue explaining.

"That was an uber-vampire. They are warriors that were bred to kill. Trained to kill since they could open their eyes."

"What war?" Clair interrupted him.

"Excuse me," he clearly didn't understand the question.

"You said that the uber-vampires are warriors, so what war are they fighting for now?

"The one I am trying to stop."

"No offence, I bet you have good intentions and all, but could you try not to get me dragged into this. And either way you didn't explain what I have to do with this."

He paused for a moment before replying, "Absolutely nothing."

Clair gave a sigh of relief before saying, "Then I think I'll ask you to leave."

"You made the right decision," Liam smiled as he left the room.

Clair leaned against the wall and sank into a sitting position. The man had just killed an animal without a moments hesitation. How could she ever see him again? It was so wrong that she really wanted to. Everything had just been turned upside down and inside out.
♠ ♠ ♠
The suspense is building, what is he demon or angel...

P.S. This is not a story about vampires.