Let Me Make This Right

Role Play

Brittney's P.O.V

Next morning I woke up around 6:45 am. I was thinking about going back to sleep but I couldn't so I just got up and got ready for a new day at school. Moments later I was ready. I wore a Black and purple skirt, that I bought from Hot Topic, with a plain black shirt and my checkered slip on vans. By this time it was already 7 am.

When I got downstairs I found my brother's attempting to make breakfast yet again.

"Seriously you guys are going to end up buring the house down one day, and I just hope it's not too soon," I said.

"Dont worry sis we arent going to burn the house down any time soon," Jason said.

"But eventually you guys will just do it after I move out," I said as I sat on the edge of the counter. "Ok do you want bacon or sausage?" asked Mattie.

"Hmm can I have both?" "Sure why not since your the only girl here," Mattie said as he handed me a plate with pancakes with sausage and bacon.

"Are you going to come with us to the guys practice today after school?" asked Jason.

"Yea I promised Brian I'll go." "Aww how cute," my brothers both said at the same time.

Brian's P.O.V

Another day of school and another day of seeing Brittney! I am so excited that we are going to go out this Saturday. I'm also excited that she is going to come to watch me and the guys practice. Which means impressing her more.

I arrived at school around 7:35 am or so. I walked to my locker to find that Brittney was talking with one of the guys from the football team. Oh was I jealous.

Brittney's P.O.V.

As I was getting my book and binder for my English class one of the guys from the football team came up to me.

"Hey what's sup?" he said. "Um not much," I said certainly not interested. I mean he was cute but he couldn't compare to Brian.

"So what do say about me and you hanging out together during lunch and breaks, maybe in between classes," he said as he was putting his arm around me.

"How about no," I said to him.

"Oh I see your playing hard to get." "Actually I'm not playing, I already have a boyfriend," I said to him.

"Oh really who is your boyfriend?" he asked. Thats when I saw Brian walking over to his locker.

So I just smiled and said,"Hey baby!" "What?" Brian said.

"Oh so your going to use Haner and make him lie for you and act as your boyfriend?" he said.

"Actually dude she is my girlfriend now back off," Brian said to him.

"Oh I'm sorry dude I didn't know," the guy said clearly scared of Brian.

Brian walked next to me and wrapped his arm around me and said to the guy, "Well now you know."

After that the guy just walked away. "Thank you," I said to Brian. "Your welcome babe," he said as he pecked my lips. I just smiled and pecked his lips back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short. Next one will be longer. =)
Comments. Subscriptions. Messages. <3