Let Me Make This Right

Tough Childhood

Still Brittney's P.O.V.

6:30am I woke up. Thank god its Saturday. Not only its going to be fun because there is no school, but because me and Brian are going on our second date. My brothers have been bugging me all last night to tell them if me and Brian were together. I just told them I'll tell them on Sunday.

Anyways yea I woke up this morning early so I can work out. Its now 6:45am I'm going to the park to run a couple of laps. Before I walked out I left my brothers a note on the counter telling them I left to run.

When I was finishing my second lap I felt my phone vibrating. I took it out and it said I had a message from Brian.

Brian: Hey babe!

I smiled and replied back saying I'm at the park. 2 minutes later he replied back.

Brian: Look behind u.

After that last text I turned to see Brian walking up to me.

"Hey!" I said to Brian while hugging him. "Hey what you doing here?" he said.

"I was just finished running and then I got your text." "Oh that's cool." He said.

"Yea and you what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I woke up early I didn't have nothing to do so I decided to just come to the park and saw you." He said while putting his arms around me.

"Oh ok." "Yea so do you want to go get some breakfast or something you know have a pre-date?" he asked.

I laughed and said, "Sure." Moments later we arrived at some place to eat.

"You know what's been bugging me?" Brian asked all of a sudden. "What?" I asked.

"That your brothers never mentioned you, I mean like we were friends since 8th grade and until like a week ago I find out they have a sister." He said.

"Well my brothers lived with my aunt and I lived with my parents, and I still would see my brothers, but the reason they never told you guys about me I don't know." I said.

"Oh so why didn't they live with you and your parents?" he asked me. I relly didn't want to get in so much detail. So I left it short and simple.

"Well when my aunt took them I was 14 and I was clueless as to why they left, but then when I turned 16 they explained everything to me." I said.

"Oh wow," he said. "Yea, you can say my brothers had a tough childhood," I said.

"And you had it easy hu?" "I wish, everything I been through doesn't compare to what happened with my brothers," I said.

"What do you mean?" Brian asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is Brittney going to tell Brian about her past? Well you just have to wait and see!!

Comments. Subscriptions. Messages. <3