Let Me Make This Right

Second Date

Still Brittney's P.O.V

"What do you mean?" Brian asked me. I couldn't tell him about my past. Especially since it happened not to long ago.

"Um. Brian I really don't want to talk about it. When I'm ready too I'll tell you," I said.

"Alright I respect that, just know that if anything you can always come to me. Don't hesitate to talk to me," he said while carresing my hand.

I smiled and said,"Thanks for understanding Brian."

"No problem babe," he said while smiling back at me.

1 hour later Brian dropped me off at my house. "Hey guys," I said to my brothers once I got in.

"Hey sis, you already ate?" asked Mattie. "Yea I already did, I'm going to go upstairs and change," I said.

"Alright sis." Jason said before I went upstairs.

***********

Brian's P.O.V

Its now 8pm and I'm on my way to pick Brittney up for our second date. I wonder what happened with her and her brothers and their family. I had that in my head all day. Hopefully she can tell me soon.

Moments later I arrived at the twins house. "Brittney, Brian is here," Jason called out for her.

"I'm coming," she yelled back. "Take care of our sister Haner," Matt B. said.

"Don't worry I'll take good care of her." "Guys leave him alone already," Brittney said as she came downstairs.

"Alright now get out of here have fun." Jason said.

"Alright bye guys," Brittney said before puling me out the door. "So where we going?" she asked as I started the car.

"well I was thinking maybe we could go eat at some nice restaurant and maybe walk along side the beach," I said.

"Sounds wonderful to me," she said with a smile on her face. "Good."

**********

Brittney's P.O.V

Wow Brian is so sweet. Who knew he could be such a gentleman. We had just left the restaurant we ate at, and we are now walking on the beach while holding hands.

"So you had a good time?" Brian asked. "Yea I did thanks so much for all this," I said.

"No need to thank me," he said while letting go of my hand and wrapping his arm around me holding me closer.

I smiled and said,"So what do we do now?"
"I don't know, want to go back to my house?" he asked. "Sure lets go." I said. 10 minutes later we pulled up at Brians house, which was a bit bigger than mines and my brothers house.

"My parents aren't home so we have the house to ourselves," he said while guiding me upstairs.

"Alright cool," I said as we entered his room. I looked around his room, then went to sit on his bed.

"wow your bed is so comfy," I said while bouncing up and down. "Oh really? Maybe you should bounce on my bed more I'm liking this view," he said while looking down at my chest.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Brian your such a horn dog." He smiled and walked over and sat next to me except he layed down, while I was sitting up. "Well babe so are you," he said. I just smiled and blushed a bit.

Brian then pulled me on top of him, and started rubbing my sides. I in return started kissing his neck. Which got him excited because next thing I know I'm laying on my back with Brian on top of me. Now he is kissing my neck while I have my arms around his neck. He moved up to my lips and we started to have a heavy makeout session.

I then felt his hands go under my shirt removing it. I then removed his shirt leaving both of us shirtless. I could already feel Brian's "friend" on my thigh. I started kissing his neck again receiving a soft moan from him. I then felt his hand going up my thigh higher under my skirt.

"Brian stop," I said while pushing him off me. "Are you ok?" he asked. I couldn't help but let my tears fall as the emories came back to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
=O.
Comment please!!! <3