Let Me Make This Right

His Girlfriend

Still Brittney's P.O.V

It's now 7:15 am, and my brothers other friends are still not here. So I'm just going to go.

"I'm leaving see you guys at school," I told my brothers.

"No wait we want to be together," Mattie said.

"I will see you at school, its my first day and I want to get to know around the school. You guys already know it," I said.

"Exactly which means we will be showing you around," Jason said. "No I'm going bye."
"Wait just wait 5 more minutes please I promise if the guys arent here by then, then you can go," Mattie said.

"Alright fine." I replied back then i went to the kitchen.

Brian's P.O.V

Wow I must say the Berry's sister is rather hot. I wonder why they never told us about her. I have to reind myself to ask them that.

"Hello? Brian?" Zacky said while waving his hand infront of my face. "What?"

"Dude are you okay?" Jason asked. "Yea just in my own little world," I said.

After 5 minutes of waiting for Johnny and Matt I was starting to get even more bored.

"Fuck when are they coming," I asked no one in particular.

"Well looks like its passed 5 minutes I'm leaving," said Brittney. "Ok fine," Jason said.

"But we dont want you to be alone," I heard Matt B. tell his sister.

"I'll find my way dont worry guys. Geez." she said back.

"If you guys want I'll go with her." I replied out of nowhere. Zacky just had a stupid look on his face.

"Um ok Brittney go with Brian please," Jason told her. "Fine, come on." she said as she exit the house.

Zacky's P.O.V

That little bastard. I thought to myself as I saw Brian and the Berry's sister Brittney walk out.

"Zack you alright man," Matt B asked.

"Yea I'm fine, just still a little tired," I said.

"I think Brian has a little crush on our sister," Jason said.

"Yea knowing him I guess he does, which is why he volunteered to go with her to school," I said.

"He better not be making any moves on our little sister," Matt B said.

"What if he already is?" I asked them.

"If he making moves on her while dating his girlfriend whatever her name is me and Matt going to have a serious talk with him," Jason said.

I know when Jason says "talk" he actually means a good beating. I dont blame them. I would be the same way if one of my friends had a girlfriend and was making moves on my little sister.

Brittney's P.O.V

As I was driving to school, with Brian in the passenger seat I had one question in my head. "Why did he want to come with me?". But I just let it slip away after 10 minutes.

"So um how old are you?" Brian asked me.

"I'm 17. I'm turning 18 next month on October 31." I replied back.

"Wow really that's cool," he said.

"Yea so how old are you?" I asked him.

"I'm 18," he replied. "That's cool," I simply said.

5 minutes later we arrived to school. After parking my car I walked to the office to pick up my schedule and locker number. Brian followed me all the way.

"You know you dont have to follow me every where," I told him.

"I know but I want to make sure your ok. I dont want your brother's hurting me," He said. I didnt say anything after that.

"Hi I'm new here and I need my schedule and locker number," I said to the lady who was seated in the main office.

"Ok um name please," she said.

"Brittney Berry," I replied.

"Ok here is your schedule and locker number," she said.

"Thank you," I replied. As i was looking through my schedule I heard the lady say,"Mr. Haner I hope you behave yourself this year."

"You know I'll try." Brian said to the lady.

"You said that the past years," she said back to him.

I guess Brian gets in trouble alot in school.

"So whats your locker number," He asked me. "Um here," I said while hading him the little paper.

"Oh thats the locker next to mines come on," he said. "Great," I thought to myself.

"Ok this is your locker," he told me, while pointing at it. "Thanks," I simply said.

I was just putting some things in my locker as Brian was doing the same thing but in his locker.

"So whats your first class," he asked. "Um I have English," I said while looking up at him.

"Really me too," he said. "Cool," I said back.

All of a sudden when Brian was about to say something some girl came out of nowhere.

"Hey Brian," she said. "Hey Candice," Brian said to her.

"Babe who is this?" she said while pointing at me.

"This is Brittney, she's the Berry's little sister," he said to her.

"Oh I didn't know they had a sister," she said. "Your not the only one who didnt know," I said with a fake smile.

"Oh well I'm Candice, Brians girlfriend," she said while hugging me. I thought oh my god shes such a big ass prep.

"Nice meeting you," I said after she hugged me.

"I guess I'll leave you two alone," I said then walked to my first class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Message, comment, subscribe =D <3