Let Me Make This Right

Want To Hang?

Still Brittney's P.O.V

I finally arrive to my English class after looking all over the shool for all my classes. It was pretty easy finding them. As I walked in I only saw a few students. I saw an empty seat all the way in back of the class so I went to go sit down.

Brian's P.O.V

After Brittney left me with Candice I really wished to just leave.

"Baby what's wrong." Candice asked me. "Nothing. Why?"

"You seem really dazed off." She said. "I guess I'm just tired still." I lied but she believed it.

"Oh ok well I'm going to class see you at break," she said after kissing me.

I walked to my first class which was English and I had forgot Brittney had that class. I entered the class and saw her drawing so I just went over and sat in the empty seat next to hers.

"Hey what you drawing?" I asked her. "Oh um I'm just drawing random things," she said.

"May I see them?" I asked her. "Um sure," She said while handing me her sketch book.

As I was looking through her drawins I notice she likes roses. Or atleast liked drawing them. I saw the one she was drawing when I came in. It was amazing.

"These are some amazing drawings you got here," I told her. "Thank you, I'm not really done with any of them though I still need to finish."

"What? They looked finished." I said surprised when she told me the drawings weren't done.

10 minutes later the bell rang. Then the teacher came in and started talking about something, then he said we can do whatever we want since he had to catch up on some work. Right when I was about to ask Brittney a question my cell phone vibrated.

Syn ask my sis if she wants 2 hang out w/ us later -Jason

"Hey Brittney," I called to her. "Yea?" she said.

"Jason wants to know if you want to hang out with us later on today?"

"Yea sure." She said. Then I replied back to jason saying that Brittney said yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, subscribe <3