Let Me Make This Right

Tell Us

***Friday Morning****

Brittney's P.O.V.

I was putting my two bags in my trunk of my car getting ready to go back home. I didn't to leave because I wanted to spend more time with my son, but my brothers are throwing me a big party tomorrow.

"Mommy when are you going to come again?" asked Ryan.

"Maybe next weekend baby I'm not to sure yet," I said.

"Ok mommy be careful and say hi to uncle Jay and Mattie," Ryan said.

"Dont worry I will," I said before hugging him.

"It was nice seeing you again sweetie," Linda said hugging me after Ryan let me go and went inside.

"Same here thanks for taking good care of him," I said.

"No problem dear he is such a good kid," She said while smiling.

"Hey my brothers are throwing me a big birthday party tomorrow, why dont you come down and bring Ryan," I told her.

"Really?" She asked.

"Of course my birthday wont be complete unless i have my son with me like my other birthday's and you," I said.

"Ok we will be their tomorrow," She said.

I smiled and said one last goodbye before driving back home.

Brian's P.O.V.

Its around 8am and I am just laying here in my bed wondering if Brittney will ever talk to me. I called and texted her but she never replied back or anything. I'm guessing its because she wants to be alone with her son or because she doesnt really want to talk to me.

"Brian?" My dad said.

"yea," I said in a low tone.

"Come on get up," he said.

"What for?" I asked.

"Well first because you have been in here ever since Brittney left and you need some sun and because Brittney is going to be here in like 30 minutes, well not here but back at her house," he said.

"Oh fine I will get up," I said.

"And please try and talk with her and work things out or else I will be forced to lock you two up somewhere until you do," he said beore walking out of my room.

I laughed at how my dad says he is going to do something and he never does. I guess I'm going to have to try and talk with her today.

Brittney's P.O.V.

8:45am I arrived back home. I sighed and walked up to the door and unlocked it to find that Aiden and Jimmy were asleep on each other on the couch. It was so cute, so I took a picture of them. Then decided to wake them up.

"Aiden," I said while shaking her a bit.

"Hmm," she said while waking up.

"It's me, I'm home," I said with a big smile.

"Oh my god Brittney!" She said way too loud and jumping up which caused Jimmy to wake up and scream and fall off the couch.

"Whats going on?" Jimmy asked looking so concerned.

"Hey Jimmy sorry I ruined your sleep," I said while laughing.

"Oh hey its ok," He said while squeezing me in a hug.

"Hey Brittney,"Jason said.

"Hey where's Mattie?" I asked.

"Upstairs probably still asleep," he said.

"Oh ok," I said.

"How is Ryan?" Jason asked.

"He is doing just fine, he says hi to you and Mattie," I said with a smile.

"I miss that little guy he so funny," Jason said while sitting on the couch.

"Hey Brittney your home!" Jane said while running to hug me.

"What's with everyone squeezing me its not like I an away or something," I said trying to breath.

"Well you know," Jane said.

"Brittney!" Mattie said while he to squeezed me in a hug.

"OH not you too," I said trying again to breath.

"We missed you, Hows Ryan?" Mattie asked.

"He is doing good and he says hi to you guys," I said.

"And how are you doing?" asked Aiden.

"I'm doing ok I mean sorry I rejected any messages or calls from you guys, I had my phone off and I was spending time with Ryan and I didnt want to be bothered," I said.

"Thats cool its your son so yea," Mattie said while smiling.

I smiled and sat down with everyone after I put all my things in my room. Moments later everyone else minus Brian showed up.

"Oh Brittney tomorrow you are going to meet my girlfriend," Jason said.

"Oh you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes I did her names Jess, you will like her," He said with a smile.

"Ok Jay," I said.

"And you get to meet my girlfriend tomorrow as well," Said Johnny.

"Oh my god little Johnny got a girlfriend!" I said while laughing.

"Yes I did and her name is Tiffany, she is super cool," He said with a smile just like Jason.

"Ok if you say so," I said.

Everyone was pretty much just talking and eating. I was pretty much just quiet the whole time. Around 2pm Brian showed up. I looked at him then looked away. I have a feeling the girls noticed that I didnt really want to be her right now. The guys well there guys.

"Hey Brittney come on I need to tell you something," Aiden said while pulling me along with her.

"Um ok," I said as she dragged me upstairs.

"Wait for me," Taylor said and followed us.

"Wait for us to," Rio said as her and Jane came with us as well.

Once we got to my room Taylor was the first to speak up.

"OK so tell us everyting," Taylor said.

"I might as well," I said. Then I told Taylor, Rio, Jane, and Aiden everything about my whole life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment or message!! =)