Let Me Make This Right

The Whole Truth

Brittney"s P.O.V.

I just finished telling the girls everything. Which kind of made me feel good because they comfort me and it felt nice to be held and cared for.

"I swear if we ever see those people who hurt you me and the girls and the guys will jump them," Taylor said.

I laughed and said,"Thanks and yea I know you guys will."

"Are you going to tell Brian?" asked Rio.

"I want to but I don't know," I said.

"You know he was literally on shut down mode ever since that happened," Taylor said.

"Yea and we tried talking to him but it was like he was on his period or something," Jane said. Which caused me to laugh.

"Finally I hear you laugh!" Aiden said.

i smiled and said,"You guys will get to meet Ryan tomorrow hopefully."

"Really?" Rio said.

"Yea I told his adoptive mother to come down here and she said she will be here," I said.

"Wow cool," Taylor said.

"How old is he?" asked Aiden.

"He is 4 years old," I said.

"Wow he's a big boy now," Rio said.

"Yup and I love him so much, just like I love Brian," I said while smiling.

"I can't wait to meet Ryan!" Aiden said.

"I can see that," I said while laughing. A few minutes later we left my room and went downstairs to join the boys.

"Were you girls doing some girl on girl action?" asked Jimmy.

Me and the girls looked at each other. Then Aiden said,"That's for us to know and for you not to find out."

"Oh my god you girls had some action upstairs and didn't call me!" Matt said.

"Yup we did," Taylor said.

"Can we go back upstairs and can you guys like redo everything you did," Zacky said with a begging face.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Zacky we didn't have any girl on girl action so get off your knees."

"Aww man that sucks," Johnny said. We all laughed at him.

Brian's P.O.V.

Once the girls came back downstairs I couldn't help but stare at Brittney. I really wanted to talk to her so badly but I don't think she even wants to talk to me. When the girls sat down I notice that Brittney went out on the back patio. I took this as an opportunity to talk with her, or at least try and talk with her.

Brittney's P.O.V.

I stepped out on the back patio and looked out at the ocean. I'm so happy my brothers got this big house on the beach or at least near the beach. It helps me clear my mind. As i was getting caught up in my thoughts I heard the sliding door open and then close.

"Can we talk?" Brian asked. I turned around to face him and I nodded yes.

"OK well I just want to say that I"m very sorry for pressuring you about what you told me and I'm more sorry that I screamed at you like I did, believe me I didn't mean to but it just all slipped out," Brian said while looking me right in the eyes.

"I forgive you," I said then looked back out at the ocean.

"OK well I can see you don't want to be around me so I'll just go," Brian said. Before he opened the door to leave I stopped him.

"Brian wait," I said while turning to face him again.

"Yea?" he said.

"I...I'm, sorry for not telling you," I said my voice cracking.

Brian walked up to me and hugged me and said, "Don't be sorry."

"Brian I wanted to tell you but I just didn't know how to tell you," I said letting a couple tears fall.

"It's ok babe," He said.

"Brian I'm ready to tel you now," I said.

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"About what happened to me," I said.

"are you sure?" He asked.

"Yea," I said.

"Alright then," he said.

"OK well ever since I was little my parents would abuse me and my brothers. When I turned 12 my parents divorced and I moved in with my dad the twins and I moved in with my dad and when I turned 14 that’s when my aunt took the twins and I was left with my dad. My dad pretty much just beat me so much when he was drunk which was basically every single day. When I told the twins they told my aunt but she Couldn't’t do anything. When I turned 15 me and my brothers were hanging out at the beach and then while I was walking back home some guy came up to me and he like kidnapped me and raped me, the next day I called my aunt and told her everything and that’s when she went to the court and told them everything. Then after I had Ryan my aunt took him to my adoptive mother and she took care of him until now. When the twins turned 18 they moved out of my aunts and bought this house and brought me with them and since I’m going to be 18 tomorrow I will get to finally be able to have Ryan with me. So in a week Ryan is going to be living with me, Aiden, and the twins," I said while letting tears fall down.
♠ ♠ ♠
=O..That is what happened to her!

Comments and Messages!! <3