Let Me Make This Right

Brian Meet Ryan

Brian's P.O.V.

Today is the party and I was in one of the guestrooms in the twins house getting ready for the hallowen party the twins are throwing for Brittney. I was just finishing doing my eyeliner when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I yelled to who ever was knocking.

"Hey," Brittney said. I turned around to see her. And wow her costume was so fucken sexy. I was literally undressing her with my eyes.

"H...he...hey," I said while stuttering.

"You ok baby," she said while walking up to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped mines around her waist.

"Yea you look so hot in this costume," I said while looking her up and down.

"Why thank you, you yourself look pretty hot as well," she said while running her hands up and down my arms.

"Oh you think so?" I asked her.

"Yea," she said while kissing my neck.

"Mmm babe," I said. Then I heard someone cough. I looked to see a little kid standing by the door.

"Hey hun," Brittney said to him.

He smiled and said,"Who is this?"

"Oh well Ryan this is Brian my boyfriend, Brian this is Ryan my son," she said. I smiled at him and he walked up to me extending his hand.

"Nice to met you Brian," Ryan said.

I shook his little hand and said,"its nice to finally met you."

I saw that Brittney was smiling and then I found myself smiling as well.

"Hey look you boys are wearing the same thing," Brittney said. I then looked at what I was wearing then I looked at Ryan. We were wearing the same thing. Black pants with thin pine strip, a black shirt, our hair all over the place, and makeup done exactly the same.

"Yea we are how funny," I said.

"Yea minus the shoes," Ryan said.

"Yea just the shoes kill it," I said.

Ryan laughed a bit and said, "Mommy I like him."

Wow my girlfriends son who I met something seconds ago already likes me. Maybe this will be easier than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Coments!!! Message!!! <3