Let Me Make This Right

Meeting Ryan

Brian's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe what she just told me. As she cried I just held her close to me.

"Don't cry baby," I said.

"I'm sorry it's just that when I talk about it I always cry," she said while wiping her tears away.

"So Ryan is going to be living with you guys in a week?" I asked.

"Yea," she said.

"when can I meet him?" I asked her.

She looked at me confused and then said, "Tomorrow."

"Perfect," I said.

"What do you mean perfect?" She asked.

"I meant it in a good way not a bad way," I said while kissing her.

Brittney's P.O.V.

I finally told Brian everything. I was surprised that he asked me when he was going to met Ryan. I would think he wouldn't want anything to do with me. I guess he does, but like I said before I'm not going to force him to do anyting he doesn't want to do.

"You know me and the guys minus your brothers are going to play at your party tomorrow," Brian said.

"Really? Thats cool, I love how you guys sound," I said while smiling.

He smiled and then said,"How old is Ryan?"

Again I looked at him confused and said, "He just turned 4."

"Oh wow he aint a baby no more," Brian said.

"Nope and he knows way to much for being 4 but hey atleast I dont need to explain everything to him now," I said.

"Does he know about me?" Brian asked.

"Yea he over heard me talking to Linda his adoptive mother about you and well he knows, he also knows about everything I told you because he heard me when I was talking with Linda about that to," I said.

Brian laughed and said,"Smart kid then."

"Yea," I said then smiled.

"So what kinds of things is he into?" Brian asked.

"Why are you so interested Brian, not that its a bad thing or anything," I said.

"Well because I want to get to know him and plus I am with his mom am I or not?" Brian said.

"Well yea but you dont have to you know," I said.

"But I want to," He said looking serious.

"Ok well he likes baseball, playing guitar, he loves going to the beach for some reason, and he loves purple just like me," I said while smiling.

"He plays guitar?" Brian asked.

"Yea which explains the guitar I bought,' I said.

"Oh, well in that case I can show him some tricks and stuff," Brian said.

"I'm sure he would like that," I said.

***Day of Brittney's Party****

It was the day of my birthday party and after yesterday everyone knows everything so I dont need to try and hide anything any more which was good. I am in my room putting my costume on. Which was the Playboy schoolgirl outfit. Aiden was helping me with my hair when my door flew open.

"Mommy!" Ryan yelled.

"Ryan!" I said and hugged him.

"Happy birthday mommy," Ryan said while giving me a purple and black roses.

"Thank you baby, I love the flowers," I said.

"I knew you would like them," He said.

"Sweetie this is my friend Aiden, Aiden this is my son Ryan," I said.

"Well hello there handsome, Gosh Brittney he looks alot like you," Aiden said.

"Hi," Ryan said shyly. Just then Taylor, Rio, and Jane came in the room.

"Girls this is my son Ryan, Ryan these are my other friends Taylor, Rio, And you already met Jane," I said.

"Hi," Ryan said again shyly.

"Oh my gosh he is so cute," Taylor said.

"Yea he look alot like you," Rio said.

"Everyone tells me that," Ryan said.

"Well its true," Jane said.

"I know," Ryan said while sitting on my lap. We were all just talking and such while Aiden did my hair. Once she finished she took over the where I was seated and I started doing her hair. Then Jason and Johnny came in my room with two girls.

"Hey Brittney," Jason said.

"Yea," I said.

"Before I introduce you to my girlfriend I just want to say hi ryan,' Jason said while picking up Ryan.

"Hi uncle Jay," Ryan said.

"Ok now Brittney this is my girlfriend Jess, Jess this is my sister Brittney and this little guy is her son Ryan," Jason said.

"Hi its nice to finally meet you," Jess said.

"Same here hun," I said.

"And hello to you to Ryan," Jess said.

"Hello," Ryan said.

"And Brittney this is Tiffany, tiffany this is Brittney, and this is her son Ryan," Johnny said.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi its nice to meet you Johnny told me alot about you," Tiffany said.

"Good things I hope, " I said.

"Dont worry they are," She said. After everyone was well introduced all of us girls were in my room talking and such. You can say all us girls are close now. Its funny how close we became after a few seconds of meeting each other.

"So how old are you cutie," Jess asked Ryan.

"I am 4," Ryan said while holding up four fingers.

"Wow your a big boy," Taylor said.

Ryan just smiled and sat down on my lap again and said, "Mommy can you put makeup on my face?"

"sure hun what do you want me to put," I asked him.

"Like how the bands do their makeup," Ryan said. Yea he listens to all the metal, punk, rock, etc. music.

"Sure so you want black eye liner and eye shadow?" I asked him.

"Yea," He said.

"Wow he already becoming a little rocker," Tiffany said.

"Yup," Ryan said. Then we all laughed and I did Ryan's makeup. I can tell this is going to be a wonderful birthday party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You To The Following Girls For Reading, Messaging, and Commenting <3
xxxJimmysullivanxx - Aiden
Tiffy Christ - Tiffany
jessrica7x - Jess
PlasticMuffinA7X - Taylor
xoxo_allykat_xoxo - Rio

Comment!! <3