Let Me Make This Right

Who Taking Care Of Ryan?

Brittney's P.O.V.

Moments later I was heading upstairs to get ready for bed. When I walked in my room I notice Ryan and Brian asleep on my bed. It was cute. Brian had one arm around Ryan and a book was on top of him and Ryan had his arm around Brian.

I didn't want to wake them so I quietly got my pj's and went to change. Once I came out I took the book off Brian and set it on my dresser. While I was covering them Brian woke up.

"Brittney?" Brian said in a sleepy tone.

"Go back to sleep," I said to him.

"I'm going to go to the guestroom," he said.

But before he got up I stopped him. "No stay here, I'll just put Ryan in the middle of us," I said.

"Alright then," Brian said before covering himself with the blanket. I then walked over to the otherside of my bed and scooted Ryan to the middle. Once I got settled in my bed, Brian leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you baby," Brian whispered against my lips.

"I love you too," I said back. We then fell asleep.

***1 week Later****

Me, the girls, and the guys minus Jimmy were at school. Ryan finally moved in with me, Aiden, And the twins. I couldn't be more happier.

"So Brittney who is taking care of Ryan for you while we are here at school?" asked Tiffany.

"You are never going to believe who is taking care of him," Brian said.

"Who?" Taylor asked.

"Well since I didn't have no one to take care of him..."I said.

"Can't Linda take care of him?" asked Jess.

"Yea but she lives an hour away," I said.

"Oh so who is taking care of him?" Zacky asked.

"Um Jimmy," I said.

"That is funny no seriously who is taking care of Ryan?" said Matt.

"She is being serious Jimmy is taking care of Ryan," Brian said.

"If anything Ryan is probably the one taking care of Jimmy," Aiden said.

"Most likely," Mattie said.

"Yea he basically takes care of me,"Jason said.

Everyone laughed and we continued to eat our lunch and talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!!!

<3 Lusty