Let Me Make This Right

Like A Daddy, But Not Really

Jimmy's P.O.V.

Ok well since I'm the only person not going to school, Brittney told me to take care of Ryan which is so not me. But I agreed once she pulled $100 out of her pocket. So right now me and Ryan are watching tv.

"There is nothing on," I complained.

"Tell me about it," Ryan said.

"So what do you usually watch?" I asked Ryan.

"I watch fuse, mtv, comedy centrl, and sometimes music videos," he said.

"Really that's freakin awesome, I watch that to," I said overly excited.

5 minutes later the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Jimmy its me Brittney, how's my son?" she asked.

"He is doing ok we are actually trying to find something to watch on tv," I said.

"Well good luck with that, let me talk to Ryan please," she said.

"Yea hold on," I said. Then I passed the phone to Ryan. 10 minutes later he hung the phone up and we then got bored and just put on A Nightmare Before Christmas and order pizza.

***7 months later, May****

Brittney's P.O.V.

Less than a week I am finally going to graduate along with everyone else. I am so proud of myself! Right now everyone is hanging out at the beach.

"Dam just one more week and we are out," Zacky said.

"Yup and then we have another gig like 2 days after graduation," Matt said.

"So what do you guys have planned after grad?" asked Tiffany to no one in particular.

"Well we guys are going get jobs and get our band more out there," Jimmy said.

"I'm still undecided," Jess said.

"Me and Jason are going to be helping out the guys," Mattie said.

"I'm working in a salon," Jane said.

"I'm also helping the guys," Taylor said.

"I'm going to work at this tattoo parlor," Aiden said.

"What about you Brittney?" Asked Jason.

"Oh um I am undecided," I said.

"Didn't you apply to playboy?" asked Rio.

"You did?" Brian asked.

"Um yea," I said.

"And you didn't tell us?" said Mattie.

"Mommy didn't want to say anything until she knew for sure she got in," Ryan said. Thank god for his intelligence.

"Oh," Zacky said.

"I'm going home, come on Ryan," I said while getting up and taking Ryan home. Once we arrived home I went to my room to change.

"Mommy are you ok?" asked Ryan.

"Yea hun, I'm fine," I said.

"Mommy if you do get in are we going to move to LA?" asked Ryan.

"Um I don't know sweetie," I said.

"I hope we don't move because I don't want to leave Brian," Ryan said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Brian is cool mommy, he is like my daddy but not really, I don't want to loose that," Ryan said.

Oh boy this is going to be so hard now.
♠ ♠ ♠
=O what's going to happen?!?!?!

Comments!!!!

<3 Lusty