Let Me Make This Right

Graduation

***Graduation****

Brittney's P.O.V.

Today is graduation. I can't believe that my last year of high school passed by so fast. Ryan was sitting with Jimmy and Brian's parents and me and everyone else were sitting in our seats waiting for our names to be called.

After sometime everyone got their diplomas and such and now we were taking pics.

"Finally we graduated!" Jason said.

"Yea finally now I won't be lonely anymore," said Jimmy.

"Mommy I got you these flowers," Ryan said as he handed me a small bouquet of roses.

"Oh thank you sweetie," I said while picking him up.

"Hey buddy," Brian said to Ryan.

"Hey Brian," Ryan said as he extended himself out so Brian can carry him.

Brian took Ryan and said,"Come on baby my parents want to take pictures of us."

"Alright then," I said before grabbing his hand.

"Congrats kids," Brian Sr. said.

"Thanks," Brian and I said.

"Ok say cheese," Suzy said as she held the camera up. Brian, Ryan, and me said cheese and Suzy took a couple pictures of us.

"Ok now me and your mom are going back home you can stay with your friends tonight," Brian sr. Said to Brian.

"Ok then se you guys tomorrow," Brian said.

After saying a couple goodbyes we headed to a restaurant to eat.

"So Brittney has Playboy called?" asked Aiden.

"No," I said.

"Mommy I want some water," Ryan said.

"Here you can drink mine," Zacky said as he passed Ryan his cup of water.

"Thank you," Ryan said.

"You welcome little man," Zacky said.

"So anyways you guys ready for your next gig?" Rio asked.

"Hell yea!" Johnny said.

"Do you always have to shout hun?" Tiffany said.

"Well duh," Johnny said.

"Johnny your such a child," Rio said.

"When are they suppose to call you Brittney?" asked Taylor.

"In about 2 months," I said.

"That's cool, I pretty sure your going to get it," Jane said with a smile.

"Um yea, I'm going to the restroom," I said before getting up and going to the restroom.

Brian's P.O.V.

After Brittney went to the restroom everyone was talking amongst themselves. Ryan though turned to me and said, "Brian?"

"Yea," I said while turning to him.

"I know this might sound mean or something, but I don't want my mommy to get the jod," Ryan said.

Wow that surprised me. When I found out she applied I thought dam that's cool, but after some thinking I realized if she gets it, she will have to leave to LA.

"Why Ryan?" I asked him.

"Because of you," Ryan said.

Ok now I'm confused.

"Wait, what about me?" I asked.

"I don't want her to get in because me and her will move and I don't want to leave you. Your like a dad to me," Ryan said. I can see in his eyes that he was telling the truth.

I smiled and said,"And your like the son I hope I have one day, And I am going to talk with your mom."

"Thanks Brian," Ryan said as he hugged me.

I hugged him back and then we started playing with the food.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!!

<3 Lusty