Let Me Make This Right

Knowing Each Other

Jimmy's P.O.V

Wow Brittney is such a cool girl. I'm going to kill the twins for not telling us about her. By now everyone is just talking amongst each other and I notice Brittney was quiet. So I took it upon myself to get to know more about her.

"Why so quiet cutie?" I asked friendly. She smiled then said, "I guess I don't really have anything to talk about."

"Ok well lets talk," I said. "Ok," she said.

"So your a senior right?" I asked. "Yes."

"That's cool, I graduated a year early before these guys." I told her. "Oh really that's cool, your lucky to be out already."

"Yea I get that a lot," I said. We just kept talking until we all decide to head back to the Berry's house.

Brittney's P.O.V

Once we arrived home I went straight to my room. Today was pretty fun. Minus the part about kicking that preps ass. No wait scratch that. It was fun! As I was thinking about today I heard someone knocking on my door. "Come in," I shouted.

"Hey." I looked up to see Brian. "Hey, what's sup," I asked him.

"Nothing much just wanted to come talk to you hopefully get to know you better." He said.

I smiled and said, "That's cool with me."

Brian's P.O.V

I finally got the courage to go and talk with Brittney. I felt relieved when she said it was cool that we talk. After some time of talking I found out that we both have lots of things in commen.

"So um you know me and the guys are in a band," I told Brittney. "Oh really what's it called?" she asked.

"Are band's name is Avenged Sevenfold," I said. "That's a killer name."

"Thanks. Would you like to come with me to one of our practices one day?" I asked hoping she'd say yes. With luck she said, "Sure I'd love to."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it was short. Next one will be longer, I hope. =)
Comment. Message. Subscribe <3