Status: I would love feedback!

Battle Scars

Baby, you're my addiction.

She slammed her bag onto the counter and screamed.

You made yourself look like a vulnerable piece of shit

Mom and Dad weren't home from work and Little Sister was locked in her room. The perfect time to have a cigarette.

Cigarette clamped between her lips, she went through the fridge, finding leftover Macaroni. Starving, she ate all of it.

You fat piece of shit why did you do that, you're going to gain weight and then everyone will think you're even uglier

She stumbled over to the bathroom, and in two fluid moves she was crouches over the toilet and spilling her stomach's contents. That night, she couldn't sleep. It was too hot out and she wanted a cigarette. As quiet as possible, she opened her bathroom window and slid out, making sure to leave it a tad open. She took her pack out of her pocket and lit up, walking down the street.

For awhile, it was peaceful. A gentle breeze stirred around her and the distant sound of motors on the freeway was lulling.

Then she heard the engine rev, and she turned around to a pair of high beams. The car rolled up beside her and the window rolled down.

Jeremy's face peered through, and he had a smile that beat the Devil's.

Jeremy

Jeremy, her ex-drug dealer, her ex-boyfriend, hell, her ex-world. The guy who introduced her to drugs and the bliss of oblivion.

Jeremy, who she'd lost her virginity to, whose baby she'd aborted, at his command.

Jeremy, who left her when she overdosed in the park; too afraid for his own skin to help her.

Jeremy

He stared at her for a minute, that grin plastered on his face. Finally he spoke. "Well, are you gonna get in or not?" She scoffed and crossed her arms, glaring at him. He sighed, "Are you still mad at me? Come on, baby, you know I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't change that seven hundred dollar stomach pump, Jem," She shot back, mentally kicking herself for using his nickname.

"Baby, I know I fucked up. What I did was wrong, but I'm never gonna do that again. You and me against the fuckin' world, right? Now come on, get in the car." He shot that smile at her again, and she felt her knees go weak. She could never resist him, not even from day one, and he knew it.

All the cautionary thoughts in her mind, warning her not to get in the car were silenced, and she threw herself into the car and into Jeremy.

Immediately he seized her by the back of her head and smashed his lips onto hers. She kissed him back with just as much energy, gripping the front of his shirt. In a graceful movement he turned the car off and lifted her into the backseat. Crawling on top of her, he trailed his lips down her neck and onto her collarbone, making her whimper, and she felt him grinning on her skin.

She pulled at his shirt, taking it off, while at the same time he worked on hers. He grabbed her by the hips and nipped at her skin, and all the while her hands were exploring every inch of his toned chest. Finally, he unbuttoned her pants and slid them down, and that's about the time when she started screaming his name.

Two hours later, they drove down the freeway, chain-smoking and sipping on a Bud Lite. She felt her phone vibrating against her thigh and she took it out, hesitating for a moment at the unknown number. Finally she answered it.

"Alli?" the voice asked, and immediately her blood ran cold. How the hell did he get her number?

"Why are you calling me?" she asked, trying to sound nonchalant while Jeremy looked over at her, mouthing a question.

"I, uh, I just wanted to talk to you, okay? I wanted to know how you were doing." he said, and she could practically hear him biting his lip.

"Bryce, I-" at that moment Jeremy ripped the phone out of her hand, raising it to his ear.

"Is this Bryce Landon? Look, this is Jeremy Irons, and I'm going to make this clear. Stay. Away. From. My. Girl. Got it? Now do me a favor and fuck off, pretty boy." he hung the phone up and tossed it over to her.

"I don't know why the hell you were talking to Bryce Landon, but I want it to stop. As of now we're back together, and you aren't going to be talking to some country-club faggot, understand?" his voice was hard, the usual I'm-Jeremy-And-What-I-Fucking-Say-Goes tone, but this was better than when he smacked her, that horrible moment when she said no to getting an abortion, and after that she knew to never disagree with him again.

"Yes, babe." she said, in the same tone she always used with him. He smiled at her and clapped his hand on her thigh. The whole time she screamed on the inside. Screamed because she had missed Jeremy, oh she had missed him so much; screamed because she hated Jeremy, and screamed because she still didn't know how to feel about Bryce.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate how I wrote this, but I needed to update, it's been a few days. I had a death in the family so I was at the funeral these past three days, so that's why I haven't written. I felt so awkward writing the scene between Jeremy and Alli, so I'd love some feedback on it!
Also, I want to thank the two people who have commented so far! :)