Status: Active. Comments make me happy.

Just Have Faith

One

As the crowd screamed and the lights dimmed I raced off stage, my thoat yelling at me for water. I made my way back to the bus with my bestfriend, Aleasha, we've known eachother for nine years, she's been here through it all, holding my hand and keeping me strong. I don't get to see her much but that's nothing new, she lived in the next town over so I actually see her more now than I did before I got signed.

I should probably introduce myself. My names Cassandra Ashlin Clark or Cassie Clark as my fans know me. Gosh, it's so weird to think that I, Cassie Clark, have fans, people actually like my voice and listen to my music, crazy I know. The only thing I hate about this amazing job is the paparazzi. I mean I guess I understand, I used to love knowing who's dating who and where everyone was and all that jazz and they are just trying to make a living. But, I've always been a really private person and knowing I'm constantly being followed scares the crap out of me. I always have to have make-up on my wrists because, god forbid, if anyone found out about my past with self-harm I'd never hear the end of it, not just from the media and management but my parents still don't know anything I went through in high school and really only one of my friends does so I'd have a shit load of explaining to do at home.

"I can't believe you're touring with One Direction this summer," Aleasha practically screamed in my ear.

"Leash, you don't even like them why are you so excited?" I questioned curiously while I got a water from my tour bus' mini fridge.

"I don't know, I mean they are pretty attractive and those accents don't hurt."

A few hours later we got tired and heading to the bunks. She was out in seconds, I could hear her snorring in the bunk across from me I on the other hand was far from ready to sleep, all I could think about was that I was going to meet the band that saved my life, the five boys that change everything! Aleasha knew I was a fan, heck I'm sure the whole world knew, but no one knew how much I truly loved those boys and I don't think I'd ever bring myself to tell anyone why I love them so dearly. I've always wanted to thank them though, but now that I'm a celebrity too is it okay to thank them? Like, is that acceptable or will they be totally creeped out? I want to thank them for so much. I want to thank Simon for forming them. I need to thank Louis for making me laugh and smile for the first time in three years with that one video diary. I need to thank Liam for showing me sweet, sensable men really do exist. Harry for showing me how to flirt, Niall for teaching me it's okay to eat a lot, and Zayn for showing me being shy and smart is actually a good thing sometimes. I just wish I could tell them how they saved me, but I don't think I ever can. With that I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first fanfic and some of Cassie has been taken from my real life so please be gentle with your comments, critism is always welcome, as long as its not too harsh. :)
Sorry it's short, mom came home and needed computer :P

comment&subscribe <3