Status: Active. Comments make me happy.

Just Have Faith

Three

The airport was packed. There were tons of fans and paps outside and a whole lot of security and police.

It’s kinda awkward to think I caused this.

It’s a really big inconvenience for everyone trying to get around and I feel like if I look up I’ll see a bunch of people shooting me daggers for causing such a ruckus. I’ll just keep my head down and make sure I don’t trip on anything, that wouldn’t be very graceful.

I feel like Justin Bieber right now. Ya know, how he always has to deal with fans swarming him. Oh, maybe he’s here, that would make more sense, maybe these people are waiting for him.

I glance up just in time for a flash to go off in my face and to trip over my own two feet landing beautifully on my face in front of the entrance doors where all those people are watching.

Perfect. Stay calm, just brush it off. Laugh at yourself; yeah that’s what everyone thinks Canadians do anyways. I started laughing like an idiot making myself look like an even bigger retard and stand up with the help of Sam, my security guard.

When I finally made it in the car and we took off on the short drive to the hotel I was in complete shock.

I, Cassie Clark, am in London. Not London, Ontario, no sir bob, London, ENGLAND! I’M IN EUROPE!!!!

I really just wanna start fangirling and scream and jump around being like a little freak, I’ve ALWAYS wanted to come to London, England.

But I’m in a car with a bunch of grownups that would probably never look at me the same if I did so I’ll just wait ‘til we get to the hotel.

Driving through the streets I’m completely mesmerized by the beauty that is London. The old buildings mixed in with the new ones, the fact that I’m driving on the wrong side of the road. I could die any second and say that I died happy, although I’d rather live a bit longer.

“Alright, we’re here,” Sam, told me.

Looking out the window I see even more swarms of fans waiting than there were at the airport. Jumping, crying, laughing, chatting, and just happy to be there, happy to welcome me into their city. I’m so speechless right now.

I really wanted to stop and say hello but Sam told me it wasn’t safe enough and some of them would likely get really hurt so instead I sent out a tweet to these lovely people.

“@CassieClark: Hey beautiful English folk sorry I cant stop & say hi Sam says its 2 dangerous & I dont want any of those lovely faces to get hurt see ya soon xo”

Once I got into the hotel room and everyone was out of the room I let my inner fangirl out.

“I’M IN LONDON! I’M MEETING ONE DIRECTION! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs while jumping on the plush king sized bed.

King sized? I thought I wasn’t supposed to have sexual intercourse on tour. I smirked at my own joke, then stopped realizing no one else was in the room and no one else heard that thought. Guess I shouldn’t mock management, might bite me in the butt.

I sat on the bed and decided it was time for a twitcam, I’ve never done one before but I’ve seen other celebrities do it lots and they always turn out good.

As I turned on the webcam Jessica walked in the room.

“CLARK!” She screamed throwing herself on me.

“HEMPSEED!” I laughed at her immaturity. Man I missed her.

“Whatcha doin?”

“Twitcam, want in?”

“You bet your bottom doller,” she smiled.

I opened turned on the twitcam thingy and tweeted to tell people what was about to go down was gonna be some crazy, or in the words of J. Hempseed “soups cray cray sheeeeeeeeet.” She’s insane.

“Hey guys! I’m Jessica Hempseed and I’m in London with Cassie,” Jess just stole my thunder by opening up. Oh well.

“And I’m Cassie Clark and I like carrots.” I winked at the camera while Jessica gave me a weird look. “Got any questions for us?”

We scrolled through the feed stopping a few times to comment about how dirty minded some people are and laughing at the ones we couldn’t technically read out loud.

After answering a few simple questions one caught Jessica’s eye, “Cassie, What do you think when you think of each the boys of @onedirection? And that one’s from ‘@1Dpartyinmypants”

I blushed thinking of what I should say, they could be watching after all. But I doubt it so whatever. “Uh, when I see Niall I think of a lost puppy that you just wanna give all your love to. When I think of Zayn I think of a mysterious prince charming in a fairy tale. Liam reminds me of a superhero that would swoop in at the last second and save the damsel in distress. And Louis…. Uh…. Louis, he’s just amazing, he doesn’t remind me of anything. Other things remind me of him, like Yorkshire tea, birds, suspenders, and TOMS. He’s just Louis, too unique and awesome to be compared to anything else,” I finished blushing like a retarded fire hydrant.

That’s when the tweets started pouring in from my fans and Directioners claiming that I was going on tour with the boys because Louis and I were an item. I wish, I don’t wanna deny that so we’ll just pretend we didn’t see that.

I smiled to myself, “okay that’s all the time we’ve got for today guys, thanks for watching! Love you!”

And with that the twitcam was off and my computer was shut.

“Did you see all those comments about how great you and Louis would be together?”

I jumped at the sound of Jessica’s voice, how could I forget she was here? “uh, no. I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“mhm. Sure. Well,” She started getting up and walking over to her bed, “I think they’re right. He’s perfect for you, and you’d be great for him.”

I felt my whole body heat into an embarrassing blush as I turned off the light and crawled into bed, “yeah right.” I mumbled drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mozzy on my mind and forever in my heart. Miss you girl!
Rest in paradise Ali Mosdell a.k.a alicat a.k.a Mozzy. :) You were truely one of a kind my sweet angel.

Subscribe and comment. thanks for reading. :)