Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

t e n.

"Come on, you got this," I said to Austin as I helped him walk to my apartment. It had been 10 minutes since we left my car. We were about half to my front door. It killed me to see him struggle and be in pain.

"Fuck," he breathed out, "I gotta take another break." He leaned against the wall and caught his breath. He looked at me with an apologetic face, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, baby. We just have to be patient," I said.

He began walking with my help a few minutes later. We finally made it inside and got him settled in my bed. I turned on the TV for him and laid down next to him.

I laid a pillow next to his torso and rested my head on it. "It feels weird not being able to put my head on your chest," I said, putting my arm across his stomach.

He moved his arm to be around me, "I know. You can soon hopefully."

We rested for a bit until he decided he was hungry and needed his medication. I popped in a pizza and walked back to my bedroom. Austin was turning slowly to get off of the bed himself.

"You need help?" I asked and stepped forward.

He put his hand out to stop me. "No, no I got it," he said and slowly got off the bed himself.

I smiled and watched him walk slowly over to me. "Good job, baby." I put my arms gently around him and kissed his lips. He followed me back to the kitchen and sat down. I sat on his lap and kissed him again.

-

Austin quickly became stronger on his own. I think seeing fan's support and wanting to get back to making music pushed him. His friend Alan came over frequently to hangout and get him out of the house. I was busy with photoshoots and casting calls.

I missed seeing Mike. It had been too long, probably 2 months, since I saw him and really talked to him. I understood that we were both busy but it still hurt. But then I got mad at myself that I let myself get worked up when he wasn't even my boyfriend.

I had just found out that I was needed in San Diego for a few days for a Rockstar event. I instantly texted Mike telling him I'd be in town and he happened to be home. He said he could stay at his place.

"You sure you'll be fine alone?" I asked Austin while I finished packing.

He sighed like a little kid. "Yes, Maci. You know I've gotten a lot better," he said with a smile.

"I know. I just feel like a worried mother or something." I zipped up my suitcase and sat next to him on the bed.

He leaned over and kissed me. "I'll miss you," he whispered.

I smiled and looked at him, "I'll miss you, too." I kissed him back and got off the bed again. "I gotta get going though."

-

My hands began shaking as I got out of my car. I grabbed my bag from the trunk and made my way up the walkway. Mike opened the door before I got the chance to ring the doorbell.

I dropped my bag and hugged him back, "mmm, I missed you."

"I missed you more," he flashed a bright smile. He grabbed my bag and led me into the house. We went into his bedroom and immediately became attached at the lips. I missed kissing him so much and feeling his hands on me.

I pulled away finally and stared at him. "I want to have sex with you," I admitted, "but not right this minute."

He nodded, "that's fine by me. Whenever you're ready, baby doll. When's your event thing tonight, by the way?" He asked.

"I have to be there at 7 but it starts at 8. Are you going?" I asked and started sucking on his tattooed neck.

He let out a moan. "Y-yeah. Me a-and Casey are g-going," he stuttered out. I continued to suck on his neck until he pushed me off of him, making me fall hard into the bed. "Enough of that," he whispered and put his hand down my pants, "and more of this," he said and shoved two fingers in me.

I gasped loudly and kissed him hard. I wanted all of him right now but had a feeling once we started it wouldn't end anytime soon. We fooled around up until the last minute that we had to leave. He was dropping me off and going to pick up Casey.

I saw Olivia and a few other girls I knew. I hugged them and signed in, receiving the outfit I had to change into.

"So, I saw that guy from the concert drop you off," Olivia said while we changed.

I laughed lightly, "Yeah."

"What's up with you two? I thought you had a boyfriend."

I hesitated, not sure what to say. "You're one of my close friends at this point and I guess I'll be honest. I'm kinda fooling around with Mike, yet I still love Austin. He needs me right now especially since after everything." I stopped and stared at the wall in front of me.

She rubbed my arm, "What else is there?"

I felt my eyes fill up with tears. I looked up to avoid wrecking my makeup, "I don't know, Liv. Mike makes everything different for me, happier. When I'm with Austin, yeah I'm happy, but it's not the same at all."

She understood what I was saying and was doing. I hugged her and finished getting dressed. I texted Mike saying to come find me when he got there.

-

Mike squeezed my butt as I walked up the stairs in front of him. "Stop," I giggled and swatted at his hand.

"Never." He squeezed it once more before reaching his bedroom. "You looked hot in that little outfit you had on tonight."

I blushed, "thanks, I guess."

"You guess?" He asked, walking towards me and lacing our fingers together.

My stomachs did flips when he kissed me gently. I don't remember the last time it did that when Austin kissed me yet it almost always did when Mike kissed me, odd. He laid me down on the bed and continued to kiss me as he got my sweats off, along with his clothes.

He pulled away longer once we were fully nude and done with a little foreplay. "You sure you wanna do this?" I nodded and he reached over in his drawer for a condom. He put it on his erect friend and repositioned himself over me.

I felt him slowly put all of himself into me. I let out a small moan in his ear as he began rocking our lower halves. He kissed me softly, from my lips down to my collarbones. We were actually making love, not some crazy, rough sex that I had envisioned Mike would demand from me. I actually felt in love.

Not a single ounce of guilt was in me when we were through. I kissed his chest as we cuddled under the covers. I wanted more than anything a life with Mike but I didn't know how to break up with Austin. I think I feared hurting him beyond belief and the consequences, including him possibly doing something stupid.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you don't read my other Mike story, here's a heads up: I'm driving 30 hours out to my new apartment Sunday night/Monday. I don't know how fast I'll get an internet hookup, so if I don't update right away that's why.