Status: active

We'll Fall in Love After Midnight

n i n e.

The last few weeks have been stressful. From scheduling Austin's heart surgery, not knowing how he was going to tell his fans and bandmates he was going to quit his own band and not knowing how he was going to support himself financially, and not being able to see Mike and relieve stress with him. The most I heard from Mike was some texts since he was on tour and I was busy with different shoots and helping Austin out mentally.

Austin decided to just move into my apartment since his lease was up and there'd be no point in signing it again when he was going to be spending a lot of time here soon. Thanksgiving came and went; we both got along with each other's parents which made us happy. His dad kept thanking me for taking care of him and helping him at a time like this.

It was a quiet night at our apartment while we watched one of the Christmas movies playing on ABC Family. Austin massaged my feet while I laid back, looking at stuff on my phone. A text interrupted my internet window shopping. I smiled when I saw his name. I giggled to myself at things he said and kept texting him. I told Austin I was just texting Olivia and she was being pervy, that's why I was giggling. He believed me.

-

We spent our first Christmas together in our apartment before going out to my parent's house. He spent a lot of the money he had left to buy me a few presents, which I loved and appreciated. I got a new Guess purse, a couple cases for my iPhone, a giftcard & new brushes from Mac, and a few other things. I got him a new pair of Vans and mainly new clothes.

I leaned over and kissed him. "Thank you so much for everything," I said.

He smiled, "you're welcome. I love everything you got me." He kissed me again and gave me a worried smile.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

I looked down then back up. "I'm scared this will be my last Christmas.. but if it is, I'm happy I'm spending it with you."

"Don't say that," I said and got teary eyed. "This won't be your last one." I hated his negativity towards the situation. I knew in the back of his mind he knew it would all be okay, but hes stubborn.

-

"I'll be back later. I'm gonna go hangout with Olivia and Nicole," I said down the hall of the apartment to Austin.

"Okay. I'm hanging out with Jaxin and Tino soon," he responded.

I got in my car and drove to The Beverly Hills Hotel. I handed my keys to the guy at valet and went inside. I checked my phone to see what floor the room was on again before getting into the escalator. I arrived on the 5th floor shortly afterwards. I knocked on the door with a shaky fist.

Mike stood in front of me after he opened the floor. A big smile crept on his face. "Hey you," he said and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey," I replied and got on my tippy toes to get a kiss, which he leaned his head down to make it easier.

He pulled me into his room and closed the door as he tongue slid against mine. We laid down on the bed, not breaking our kiss. Our hands went all over each other's bodies.

"I missed you," Mike said after pulling away. I felt this big smile on my face as he said that. "I miss those bright eyes even more."

I felt myself blush. "I missed you too. It felt weird not seeing you for so long after all that." I kissed him again.

"I know. I leave again next week for another tour. You should find a way to come visit me." He began running his tattooed finger down my side where my shirt had ridden up.

"I don't know if I'll be able to. Austin's surgery is in 2 weeks and I'll have to take care of him a lot with the help of his friends a little," I said. I looked down so he wouldn't see the sadness in my eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" He made me look at him.

"Yeah."

"Are you only staying with him because of the surgery? Like, do you feel bad for him?" He asked.

I stared at him unsure of what to say. "I...I don't know. I guess. I mean, I guess in a way yes but then again, no. I love him but then I do feel guilty I see you and wish I was in a different relationship sometimes. I know that right now though, there is no one else for him and no one that will take care of him. His dad is too busy and wouldn't be able to leave work and come here for a while," I said.

He nodded. "Don't worry. I get what you're saying. He's very lucky to have you. I've seen my buddies go through some rough shit and their girls just get up and leave them."

"Okay, enough of all that. I don't wanna think about it anymore today, I just want to spend time with you." I tugged at his shirt and kissed him. He smiled in our kiss and pulled me on top of him. I wanted to give him something back for once. I pulled away and sat up fully, beginning to undo his belt buckle.

I could hear him swallow and let out a deep breath as we stared at each other. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down slightly. I could see the outline of his semi erect cock through his boxers. I felt it through the cloth with my hand and looked back up at him. His eyes were clouded with lust and he licked his lips, letting out another deep breath. I finally pulled his boxers down after teasing him. He let out moans as I put him in my mouth and began giving it my all. I swallowed his load once he came.

"Holy shit," he let out as I wiped my mouth with the sheet. "That was probably the best head I've ever gotten."

"Really?" I laughed. I didn't know whether or not to believe him because hello, its Mike Fuentes.

"Yes," he said and kissed me hard.

We fooled around a little bit more before deciding to go see a movie and grab dinner. It was the last time I'd get to see him for a while because of our schedules. As the hours went on, I realized how different I was with Mike. I had a different smile, a better one. I wanted to try new things and just felt all around happy. I don't know if it was because we were just friends and nothing serious or if it was because hes the one I should be with.

-

"I'll be here when you wake up," I said to Austin. I sat on his hospital bed, holding his hand.

"I love you," he said and pulled me close to kiss him. We stayed like that for a few minutes, no making out. Just kissing each other.

"I love you too, baby." I held back tears to be strong for him. I got off of the bed when a nurse came in. "I'll see you later." We kissed again and I left the room.

Jaxin sat in the waiting room and looked at me as I came down the hall. "Is he going in?" I nodded and began crying. "Come here," he said and held his arms open for me. I sat in his lap and cried into his chest. "Everything will be fine. You just have to put faith into the doctors and whatever you believe in."

"I know. Its just scary to know my boyfriend is going to be cut open and have heart surgery," I said.

We sat in the waiting room for a few hours until the head doctor came out. Jaxin and I both stood to hear what he had to say. Jaxin put his arm around my shoulders to comfort me.

"The surgery went well. Hes in recovery right now and is still under anesthesia but you can go in and see him," Dr. Hudson said.

"Thank you," Jaxin said for the both of us.

We walked into the recovery room. Jaxin still had his arm around me once we arrived where Austin was. I wanted to break down and cry even more when I saw him hooked up to all the machines and laying there out cold.

I walked away from Jaxin and sat on the edge of Austin's bed. I held his hand that didn't have any IVs in it and leaned forward to kiss him. I heard the heart monitor go up when I did that. Jaxin and I both let out a chuckle and I got teary eyed, but not from sadness. Realizing that he was still in there and he was okay made me so happy. We sat there until he woke up a few hours later.

He gave us a weak smile, "hey." He closed his eyes in pain and groaned.

"Hey, man. How ya feeling?" Jaxin asked.

"I'm in so much pain," he said, opening his eyes again.

I rubbed the top of his hand with my thumb, "I'm sorry.. but at least you made it out of surgery okay."

He nodded. "That's true. Thank you two for being here for this." He gave another weak smile.

"Of course," I said and kissed him again.

Jaxin and I stayed until visiting hours were over. I was so happy that this day was finally over. It was the longest day I ever had and hope I never have to have another day like this ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
kiiinda slutty. what do you girlies think?