Status: In progress

Only Baby Scars

Clubbing with my girl

The music was pounding. Vibrating through every cell of my body. I was dancing forgetting about everything. David left me with some of his teammates to go sit down for drinks. i declined and continued dancing with random strangers. I'd say I was about half trashed by this point. I was so angry at Zack that I just drank and drank until i forgot who I was. I was in the middle of dancing when I felt a pair of hands on my hips. I didn't really care to look who it was because It had been happening all night. I lifted my arms so my hands were behind his neck grinding up against him. The music stopped and a new song started up. I wanted to go back to my table but the arms wrapped tighter around me. I was about to protest when the stranger whispered in my ear.

" You know a pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone like this" The strangers hot breathe whisked across my ear. I felt scared. He sounded as trashed as I was but for some reason it sounded familiar. I quickly turned around to meet Zack sea blue eyes. He smiled down at me still holding my waist.

" Hi" was all he said. I didn't know what to do. I was frozen in place. " I'm sorry about tonight it was dumb will you forgive me" He gave me his award winning smile and brought me closer to him. I knew it wasn't such a big deal ...actually it was a big deal I shouldn't forgive him at all. But for some reason my mind didn't process that.

" I forgive you Zack just don't do it again okay, you made me very mad" He laughed. then looked down at me with a serious tone written across his face. " Can we get out of here, I think we've both had enough alcohol to feed a whole hockey team twice." he looked back at the guys who weren't paying attention to us at all. Thank god.

" We can watch a movie or something" He had those begging eyes. How can I say no to begging eyes! " Why not I' getting tired anyways, just let me go get my bag. I ran back to the table bidding my goodbyes and grabbing my bag before hailing a taxi back to Zacks house. When the taxi stopped Zack paid the driver quickly. Before I got out the driver noticed Zacks rush to get out and gave me a creepy grin. " Be safe tonight children" I had no idea what he meant by that but it creeped me out.
We entered Zacks apartment and before I could even shut the door Zack pinned me to the door capturing my lips with his in a heated kiss. His hands trailed down to my legs lifting me off the ground and holding me up with his weight. We stopped for a minute for air.

" Wha..what was that for" I continued to breathe heavily. His lust filled eyes darkened as he searched mine. He dropped me suddenly so my feet hit the ground again. His face changed.
" I'm sorry Adi" He backed up and started to pace running his had through his hair.

" I'm really sorry Adi I shouldn't ...I can't. You need to leave we're both not in the right state of mind right now" I looked at him to see if he was lying but his face told the truth. " Alright. I guess I'll see you later then" I looked at him one last time before leaving. It wasn't a far walk to my uncles house so I just walked the rest of the way. The cold air chilling my thoughts. What was that all about? Why would Zack kiss me..actually more importantly why is Zack acting so weird? I don't deserve this I deserve a guy who will treat me right. I pulled out my phone and called the one person I wanted to talk to.
" Hey are you still at the club?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So who's excited about Zacks extension. FOUR MORe YEARS BABY<3 anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter please please comment I enjoy reading what you guys think:)