Status: In progress

Only Baby Scars

Meeting the team

Even though I met most of the team before last year. There where still some new guys I haven't gotten around to meeting yet. it's Friday. The day of my date. I'm at the Ottawa Senators vs Pittsburgh Penguins game. Later tonight I would be going out with Zack. I was trying to avoid him the whole time, but it's quite hard when you're in the locker room with all his teammates.

" Hey Adi come here I want to introduce you to some of the guys" I walked over to my uncle. He put his arm around me and introduced me. " Adi this is David Rundblad you might have heard Erik and I talking about him alot, Mika Zibanejad and this hear is Jimmy O'brien" I shook all their hands and gave them a smile. Jimmy walked away to Neil and Mika went with my uncle. I was left there with David. He was a good looking guy. Kinda shy. He was also Swedish which was a good bonus.

" So you're now living with your uncle. We should hang out sometime." He looked down at me with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. " Yea I'd like that. I don't really have that many friends around here besides Erik, Terese and Julie" I gave a shy giggle and looked back at him. He was starting right at me which made me look away with shyness.
" Has anyone told you, that you have the most beautiful eyes" I couldn't see my cheeks but I felt them turn red as a tomato. He smiled wide at me and laughed.
" I'm sorry If that's too upfront I just couldn't help myself" He looked at the floor while running a hand through his hair nervously.
" It wasn't..It was sweet. Thank you" I smiled at the ground and looked back into his pretty eyes. A gentleman too. " I have to go get ready but can I have your number. I'd love to get to know you more..that is if you don't mind" He looked at me nervously. " Of course you can have my number. I don't mind at all" We exchanged numbers and he walked away to get ready. Before I left the locker room my eye caught Zack. He looked at me with an unreadable expression. I gave him a tiny wave but he turned around and ignored me. What's that all about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Senators won against the Penguins 7-2 the atmosphere in the locker room was indescribable. everyone was happy and jumping around. Everyone wanted to go to the club tonight. David had asked me if I wanted to join but I said I had plans I couldn't get out of. I walked over to Zack who seemed over joyed that they won.
" Congratulations, that was an intense game" his smile faded a bit when I walked over to talk to him.
" Adrian I have to cancel tonight. This was a big game tonight and the guys all want me to come out and celebrate. Besides do you want me talking about hockey all night." He gave me a small reassuring smile and put his arm on my shoulder. " I want it to be special with you. I want to have a clear head nothing personal ok" I nodded and lightly pulled his arm off me. I looked around and spotted just the person I was looking for.

" David! are you still going to the club?" He smiled down at me and nodded.
" is that offer still valid?" He nodded his head and gave me a big hug." I'm so excited you can come now. The Swedes are taking over the club woo!" I wanted to laugh but I was to angry at Zack. Maybe he wasn't my distraction.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO I brought Rundy back because I miss him like mad and I love him! :P Anyways here's another chapter sorry for mistakes please comment I'll love your forever:3 haha Hope you liked it!