A Very Personal Entry From My Diary.

Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010

Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010
8:57 pm
Dear Diary,


You know, one thing I'm sure nobody would understand about me as an author? That the more I write, the more my characters learn and mature, the more I do in turn. The more characters I come up with, the faster knowledge seems to come.

I'm always scared to tell people about my characters. I'm scared that I might say too much. That people will look at me funny, shake their head, walk away, and mark me as a looney. My characters ... I've put a lot of thought into them. They aren't apart of me. They're their own person.

I know. I'm crazy. But, it's true. At first, they start out as a character; a thing of my imagination. Then, slowly, their thoughts and life start to develope. They become apart of me. Next, somewhere in the middle of it all, they're like a brother or sister. But, it all ends the same. By the time the book is finished, the character has become his/she/them own person.

It's not a really hard process. No, quite the opposite. The hard part is after all of that. The character starts talking to me. It's soo annoying! Sometimes we'll both get into arguements about stupid stuff.

I know what you're thinking. Anna, oh my gosh, you're gone insane! Maybe I have. But, oh well. Too bad.

I wonder if someday there will be so many of those characters trapped in my head that I'll start seeing them? I personally think that'd be cool. I mean, I've seen most of my characters in my dreams already.

Okay, I'm starting to sound bad-crazy!

Now, onto more important news: Thomas.

Okay, I have to say that that sounded soo shallow!

Hey, I'll give you a full-on update tomorrow. Right now, Pauline wants me. See yah! ☺

Love,

Anna
♠ ♠ ♠
ALL NAMES IN THIS STORY HAVE BEEN CHANGED SO THAT NO IDENTITIES ARE REVEALED.

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED