Take Me Home

Chapter 6

We arrived at the fair grounds a little late. Okay maybe not a little maybe twenty minutes late,but it's not our fault, it was the stupid L.A. traffic. We quickly made our way over to the ticket booth to find five guys all in their sunglasses and off to the side were four huge men casually glancing from us to the guys.

"Hello boys." I said once we reached them. We all said our hellos and gave hugs. Then the boys gave us our wrist bands, and we headed in.

"So what should we do first ladies?" Asked Liam.

"FOOD!"yelled Maize excitedly. I looked over to see Niall smiling at her.

"This is the start of a beautiful friendship." said Niall before grabbing her hand and dragging here over to the concession stands. One of the bodyguards left behind them to keep an eye out.

"I don't know if she will be able to keep up with how much he eats." Said Zayn laughing along with everyone else.

"You'd be surprised" stated Ashlynn smugly.

"Now that they left us what are we gonna do?" asked Sydney.

"Well I don't know what you guys are gunna do but me and Charlotte are out see you around lads, ladies" said Harry grabbing my hand and leading me away.

"Now that we are alone, how are you beautiful?"he asked once we were a little ways away. But we weren't alone one of their bodyguards was still follow us, but thankfully he kept his distance.

"I'm good and you?" I replied back smiling.

"Every time I'm with you I am always ten times better" he said cheekily. I giggled in response and tried to ignore the burning in my cheeks.

"Ooo Ferris wheel" I squealed excitedly, before pulling Harry over to it.

"I take it you want to ride" he laughed once we got to the line.

"Of course I love Ferris wheels" I said enthusiastically. We showed the man our wrist bands and he let us on.

"After you my lady." said Harry gesturing me in.

"Your accent is so cute, in fact I think it's the only reason I am on a date with you" I smiled playfully once we were settled inside.

"Oh is that so, are you sure it's not the curly hair, or maybe my charming personality" he asked trying not to laugh. The Ferris wheel slowly started to go around.

"Hmm... Nope definitely the accent." I replied laughing.

"It got me a second date with you so I'm fine with it" Harry told me sincerely.

"How would that second date be going?" I asked slyly.

"Absolutely perfect" he said smiling at me and showing those adorable dimples. I poked his cheek and then turned away quickly. I heard him chuckle lightly as I looked out into the distance. The sun had began to set so the sky looked beautiful.

"Beautiful isn't it." Harry commented after a moment. I looked over to him and smiled, before agreeing. Then the ride came to a stop and we were let off.

"Let's go get something to eat." said Harry taking my hand and intertwining our fingers. I nodded and let him lead us over to the concession stand, where the others were currently sitting.

"Back so soon Hazza." said Louis as we approached.

"We got hungry." shrugged Harry sitting down. I sat down next to him and he put our hands on top of the table. He began to rub his thumb in circles on the back of my hand.

"You must have worked up an appetite there mate." said Niall laughing. Maize and the others quickly joined in.

"He wishes." I scoffed playfully.

"More like you wish." Ashlynn chuckled.

"Let's go get some cotton candy." replied Harry laughing.

"As long I get the blue" I stated as we walked. He chuckled at me and let go of my hand to go get our treat. I looked back over to where the others were sitting. They were all laughing and talking. I still can't believe that we are hanging out with them. I watched the huge crowd of people enjoying the carnival. Time moved along quickly, and after ten minutes I wonder where Harry could have went. That's when I saw him surrounded by a group of girls. He looked up to meet my eyes and gave me a sad smile and held up one finger signaling me to wait a moment. Taking one last picture he said goodbye to the rowdy and excited teenage girls coming back over to me.

"I thought you'd never get back with my cotton candy." I said playful when he stood in front of me.

"Who said I was gonna share with you?" He teased. I pouted and said,"please Harry."

"Not gonna work, beautiful" he said smirking.

"Oh well I tried." I shrugged before quickly grabbing the bag and running back towards the group.

"Charlotte that's not nice!" He shouted before running after me.

"Where's the fire, love?" asked Zayn.

I shrugged sitting down and opening the bag of cotton candy.

They all stared at me weirdly before turning their attention to something behind me and then laughing. I didn't bother looking because I knew it was Harry. I felt his presence behind me and I just picked a piece of the cotton candy and started to eat. Just as I was about to devour the sweet candy a warm hand grabbed mine and lips were lowered to my hand taking my treat.

"Your terrible." I complained.

"I know." he said grinning at me before taking some of the cotton candy.

"You guys are too cute." sighed Sydney happily. I smiled at her before eating a piece cotton candy and letting it melt on my tongue.

"Enough of this lovey dovey stuff lets go on some rides." smiled Louis standing up. We all agreed getting up and following him. The four body guards following closely behind. I wonder where they were earlier, when Harry was being bombarded by fan girls. Any ways we made our way over to the tornado and got in line.

"I think I'm gonna pass on this one guys." said Chloe sadly.

"What? why?" I questioned.

"I don't really like roller coasters." she said shrugging.

"Are you sure?" Asked Maize.

"Yeah I'll be fine I'm just gonna go get some ice cream." She told us smiling.

"Alright, be a party pooper then." said Ash increasingly whilst nudging her with her hip.

"Would you mind if I joined you?" Liam asked her.

"Umm sure." she replied nervously. They walked away from us and we all turned back to the line. Once we were let on we all got buckled in and the ride began .

"I swear I will never go on that ride again! I'm so dizzy." I chuckled once off the ride.

"Well we are going on again"said Ashlynn pulling on Maize's arm. They both then ran back for the ride,along with Zayn,Louis and Niall.

"I'm going to find Liam and Chloe" announced Sydney walking off to find them.

"Come on let's go sit." Harry said quietly. We walked over to one of the park benches, sitting down. I rested my head on his shoulder and he placed our intertwined hands together in his lap.

"Lets play twenty questions" I suggested after a moment of silence. He nodded and I began,"what's your middle name?"

"Edward" he replied smiling.

"Do you sparkle?" I questioned giggling.

"Ha your funny and yes I do actually." he replied in his deep voice.

"No worries I promise I'm team Edward" I said with a grin.

"Yes someone is finally on my team!" He shouted getting strange looks. I laughed as he stuck his tongue out at people.

"Well then what would your middle name be then?" he questioned.

"Don't laugh...it's Louise" I said quickly. Ugly is the only word that comes to mind when I think of my middle name. It just sounds like a name for an old lady.

"I like your middle name it's...cute"he said stifling a chuckle.

"Ha ha go ahead and laugh" I said finally lifting my head off of his shoulder, looking him in the eyes. I watched as he bite his lip and his body shook.

"Just let it out you goof." I chuckled hitting him lightly in the chest. That's when he exploded with laughter. Okay it wasn't that funny!

"What's so funny?" Asked Liam, startling me.

"Nothing, and Harry I am officially team Jacob" I said smirking.

"How could you?"he gasped holding his hand over his heart in fake hurt.

"It's simple werewolves are much better than sparkling vampires." I said chuckling.

"I'm so confused" replied Chloe.

"So am I." added Sydney and Liam in unison.

-------- 2 hours later -------

"That's no fair you cheated"pouted Harry, after Maize had beaten him at that game where you try and pop balloons with darts. It was just me, Niall, Maize and Harry. We were leaving the game booth Harry with his small teddy bear, that he gave to me; Maize with her huge one. The others went to play some other game.

"How could I have cheated?" Asked Maize innocently, batting her eyelashes.

"You had Niall tickle me so my aim was off." he stated.

"I would never do such a thing" she said faking hurt. Then a smirked crawled its way onto her mouth and she high fived Niall.

"I knew it ,cheater!" Exclaimed Harry.

"Aww don't be a sore loser" I said chuckling while resting a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"But she cheated, I wanted to get you a big bear" said Harry childishly.

"It's okay I like this one better" I smiled. Harry grinned at me leaning over to kiss my cheek with his arm around my waist pulling me into his chest.

"Aww how cute." gushed Zayn and Louis as them and the others came back.

"Leave them alone, you guys wanna come play the strong man with us?" Questioned Liam smiling. Harry and Niall agreed and the girls and I decided to stay behind except for Maize.

"You wouldn't mind?" asked Maize.

"Not at all" replied Liam. Harry reluctantly let me go and followed the others with a small smile towards me.

I made my way over to the others who were sitting down and sat on Sydney's lap.

"How's your date going?" She asked.

"Do you really have to ask, this is their second date and I can already her wedding bells" laughed Ashlynn.

"Yeah I'm only 18 I'm not planning on getting married for a long while" I replied.

"But you have to admit you guys are the hottest couple ever." she continued.

"Agreed!" said Sydney enthusiastically.

"How are you Chloe?" I asked ignoring the others as they continued to talk about Harry and I, and focusing on Chloe who hadn't said anything.

"I'm just tired is all, those boys have so much energy it's absolutely ridiculous" she replied chuckling at the end.

"That ain't no lie." I said giggling.

"How much you guys wanna bet Mace will massacre the guys at that game."asked Ash.

"Oh there is no reason to bet we all know she is gonna win she was a a gymnast all her life for crying out loud, that girl has some crazy upper body strength" laughed Sydney.

"Well here they come let's see." Said Chloe.

"How'd it go guys?" I asked.

"It was great look at the huge teddy bear I got" said Mace grinning from ear to ear. The boys stayed silent as we all congratulated Maize.

"What's wrong guys did she beat you?" teased Sydney playfully.

"You knew she would beat us didn't you." said Zayn chuckling.

"Maybe." shrugged Chloe timidly.

"You guys are mean." pouted Louis. We all blew up into a fit of giggles.

"I think it's about time we head out."announced Liam. No one protested because I'm pretty sure we were all exhausted. As I stood Harry reached out his hand, for me to take and we followed the others out.

"Thanks for inviting the girls I know they appreciated it." I said breaking the silence as got closer to the gates.

"It was no problem I enjoy their company almost as much as I enjoy yours. Plus I had to think of something to keep the guys busy." He said laughing and coming to a hault outside the gates.

"Why would you want to keep them busy?" I questioned innocently.

"So...I... Could have.... You all to myself" he said pulling me into him with each word.

"I like the sound of that" I said looking up at him.

"Really" he said smiling.

"Mm hm" I replied.

He smirked at me before leaning in, I followed his lead. Slowly and softly he pressed his lips to mine. My lips curved up into a smile as our lips molded together, and his fingers trailed up to my cheek, while my hand was still in his. When he pulled back a huge smile was on his face which I'm sure was reflected on mine.

"You lovebirds coming?" yelled Ash smirking.

"Awww! My Hazza is all grown up." cooed Louis.

"Oh hush you two" said Sydney.

"Leave them alone" added Liam. I laughed as Liam and Sydney continued to argue with Ash and Louis.

"Come on let's go save them" said Harry from my side, before pulling me behind him by my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
carnival outfits