War and Peace

War And Peace

“Now what?” She spat at Warren, who sat on her waist with her hands above her head.

“Whatever I wish,” He smirked and kissed her lips softly.

“You gonna rape me?” War asked shakily as I kicked Lukas off again.

“I wasn’t,” Warren shook his head. “But now I think I will.”

“Great,” She mumbled as he began to nip at her neck.

“You dug your own grave, hun,” I mumbled and ran off to Lukas.

"Still running after me I see," Lukas stood up from the tree he knocked down after I threw him off me. "Can't get enough?"

"See, that was always a problem, you expected way to much and I never gave you anything to hint more than what I was doing, like now you think I want you, but really I'm just wanting to kick you're ass," I punched him in the face with a shield around my fist.

"Ah but you always wanted more than you let on."

"Yes I did," I punched him in the stomach. "I wanted love, I wanted to be loved, I wanted to be told I was beautiful, I wanted you to be the one that wanted me not for my powers or my looks but for who I was," I punched him across the face as hard as I could. "But no, you had to be a man; I trusted you and look where it got me."

"True,” Lukas nodded and kneeled down.

“Are you ready to die now?”

“Yes,” He nodded.

“Good,” I smirked and looked back to War, and then soon after looked back down to Lukas. "I never wanted this to happen Lukas."

"I neither Mon Cherie."

"Then why did you have to do this?" I fell to my knees and held my hand out that still had my blood on it from earlier gripping the dagger. "Why?"

"It's not something I chose," he whispered looking down at the ground; he looked up and stared into my eyes. "Not something I pride myself in either."

"Then why do you do it?”

“I must,” He sighed and kissed my bloody palm. “Farewell, Mon Cherie.”

“Bye,” I said, my eyes tearing up slightly. “I-I love you.”

“You too,” He smiled and hung his head. "Mon Amour."

“Oh god,” I sobbed into my hands. “I killed him.”

"Peace," War walked up and stared down at me; she closed her eyes for a second then reached down to help me stand. "It's okay."

"No its not."

"Its over."

--------One Year Later---------

"Heather," I called as I walked through the door of our four bedroom house, she laughed from in the kitchen and called my name. "There you are, we're late for work."

"Hang on," she said as she kissed Alex's cheek and grabbed her purse to leave, I smiled and waved at Alex and Troy, who was my boyfriend and walked out with War to the car.

"Who would ever think we would own a store, a magic stop at that?" War asked as she opened the door to our boutique, I smiled as she flipped the Open sign on and it lit up orange, I looked up at the sign saying War and Peace at the top before I stepped through the doorway.

"Not me that's for sure," I sighed as I sat my bag down and walked over to the candles, I started to rearrange them when the doorbell rang. "War."

"In the back!" she yelled practically telling me to tend to the customer; I sighed as I turned around with two black candles in my hands.

"Welcome to War and—" I dropped the two candles as I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Peace," Lukas smiled as he leaned against the wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment