‹ Prequel: Monster in Your Head
Status: Active

Venom in Your Veins

Ready?

"What the hell did you go and fight that girl for?" Michelle started. "Couldn't you have handled this a different way?"

"She poured pepper in my food and my hair! I wasn't just gonna let her do that to me, Chelle!" I said throwing my hands up.

By now we were home and I was sent home for the day. I was suspended for 2 days while Angela, being the one who started the fight, got 5 days. The school might have dealt out my punishment, but what I'm about to get won't even compare.

"So, you throw fists?" She shrills.

"I know it wasn't the best idea, but she has been giving me crap since I got back to school!" I say feeling my temper rise again just thinking about her.

"Miranda, I've been trying to raise you right, but I have half the right mind to send you to boarding school!" Michelle had just started pacing the kitchen. "That way you can have a fresh start and you can focus on your studies and stop writing Brian. You don't need to feel sorry for what he did to you."

Oh shit, she must've gotten the mail.
"You...you can't do that! Ronnie and Lila are my only friends! And I'm not feeling sorry for Brian...I jsut kinda miss him..."

"Well I can't keep grounding you if you're not learning anything from it. And Brian is locked up for the next 14 years because of what he did to you! You shouldn't contact him." Michelle said.

"It was one lousy fight. It won't happen again. So please don't take me from school." I was practically begging. "I won't contact Brian. Please just punish me so that I don't feel bad?"

Michelle walks from the other side of the island counter.
"Your punishment is that you are not allowed to touch the mail. Ever." Damn! That fucked my plans a bit. "And, if you have below a B in any of your classes when I see that report card, off to boarding school. You can still hang with friends, but you must be home by 10 on weekends."

I nod to Michelle as Josh started to cry. I let out a sigh of relief and thanked the universe. She went to get him and brung him out to me.
"You'll also be changing Josh's poopy diapers for a month."

I groaned while taking my silent thanks back. Karma's a bitch and she's killing me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later, I pulled out my laptop and started typing up my quarterly exam. Then my computer bings with a chat request from Lila. I accept and her image comes up.

"Hey! I guess Michelle didn't kill you too much." She says chuckling.

"She's trying to send me to boarding school." I groan.

"Ouch, when are you leaving?"

"I'm only leaving if my grades are shit hole terrible." I roll my eyes and pull out my phone.

"So what about your date with Ronnie on Saturday?" She asked.

"Ronnie just asked me the same thing." I laugh and give Lila the answer I just texted to Ronnie. "I can go out on weekends, but instead of midnight, it's 10."

"Darn, so you can't go to my raver next week?" She asks holding up a small invite.

"I don't know. Just hope I bring up my D in history up to a B." I say flopping down.

Lila rolls her eyes.
"You know what Ronnie has planned?" She asks chaning the subject.

"Not exactly..." I trail confused.

"Well lemme drop a few hints for you. He's a 17 year old teenage boy and he may be a wee bit tired of his hand."

I spit out the soda I was drinking.
"You mean sex?!" I say shocked.

Lila nods.
"But you know only if you're ready."

My opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't form the words.

'Was I ready?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter to add to this wonderful thing I call a story.
Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading.
Comment?/Subscribe?/Recommend?
--<3 Domie