Status: It may contain swear words and homosexuals. If you do not like those then please don't read and flame me. If you DO like it then please comment, subscribe and recommend.

What Is This?

Tangerines and boredom

It was an awefully warm and sunny day and like usual I and Jayy were sat in the house chilling or doing something to keep ourselves entertained. I was sat on the couch in my purple and black checkered shirt, black skinny jeans and grey converse, playing Pokémon on my black nintendo Ds which I had decorated with random, colourful stickers. Jayy was in the corner applying some more make-up to his face. He was wearing a blue vest with Adventure Time characters printed on it, pink skinny jeans and black pumps. He was also wearing random colourful braclets and necklaces, just like me.

"Jayy, you don't need anymore freaking make-up on." I chuckled, saving my Pokémon game and turning the console off.

"I will put as much as I want on, Dahvie. Can't have too much of a thing." Jayy replied with a sigh, turning around to reveal his bright orange face.

"Bro, what look you going for? Tangerine?" I laughed, putting my Ds down on the couch and getting up to help Jayy.

"Really? I didn't think I put much on." Jayy sighed, feeling his face.

I got up and picked up a make-up wipe. I began clearing all the crap he had put on his face which he didn't need to put on in the first place. His face scrunched up as I quickly wiped the orange mess.

"Thank you, Dahvie." Jayy giggled, drying his face with his hand.

I threw the used wipe into the small, pink bin near me.

"No problem, Jayy. I'm used to looking after you. You alwyas end up doing something wrong or get into sticky situations." I replied with a big grin.

"Dude, you just said sticky." Jayy chuckled like a child after drinking a full glass of a drink with 100% sugar.

"That's what she said!" I added with a sudden burst of laughter.

We both sat down again and soon becmae bored out of our minds. I began thinking of what we could do that was atleast a little fun. I came up with nothing until I remembered the park nearby our house.

"Jayy! Wanna go to the park near us?" I asked with enthusiasm, suddenly sitting up; catching Jayy's attention.

"Great idea! I haven't been there in a while and the last time we went we pissed about and had lots of fun." Jayy replied, turning around to face me again.

"Let's go then." I said, standing up quickly as I headed to the door.

We both got to the door and I picked up my black bagpack filled with things, such as: My wallet, sunglasses, suncream, umberella and other random things. Jayy picked up his pink hoodie and put it on. Then I opened the front door, me and Jayy walked out and I locked the door behind us
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading.
More chapters to come, so please keep watch c:

Please recommend, comment and subscribe!
Love you lots!~ xoxo