Status: Active

That Punk

Damn

The Next Day

I couldn't be mad at Matt. He wanted to do what was right for his kid, so last night Eve and I picked up some cookies 'n' creme and cookie dough ice cream. We sat in my hotel room and watched really bad movies.

I woke up this morning with Eve sleeping on the other side of the bed. I stretch and checked my phone. I had a text from Phil saying : "I heard what happened with Matt. Hope you're ok."

I smiled and noticed that I also had a voicemail message...from Beth.

"Bitch you better stay away from Punk! He's mine! Kelly told me what happened after you went blabbing to Eve! Just stay the fuck away from him, and you can keep all of your bones in tact!"

By then Eve had waken up and I replayed the message.

"I told you dumb blondes don't know when to shut up." I say to her as I go back to Phil's text.

Eve rolled her eyes and walked towards the bathroom.
"So you want a cookie for being right?" She joked and stepped into the bathroom.

I laugh and decide to reply to Phil's message, with a devious smirk on my face.

Punk's POV

Last night after I texted Demi, Beth seemed to be in one of her moods. She never said anything to me, but she was on thr phone for a bit. She said it was an important call and snuggled into bed with once she was done.

This morning I finally got a text back from Demi, saying: "Good morning! :)"
I smiled a bit. I then look over and seen Beth still sleep. So I send a reply saying "Hey." I wait a bit and my phone buzzes again.

D: "Hey, whatcha doing?"
P: "Sitting in bed, texting you."
D: "Same...so are you doing anything today?"
P: "Besides wrestling, no."
D: "Well duh! I meant early in the day."
P: "What do you have in mind?"
D: "Me, you, lunch @ 1:30?"
P: "Yea, sure, I'm game."
D: "Great. I'll see you in the hotel lobby."

I shook my head and smirk to myself, but then stopped as Beth was stirring awake. Her hair was all over her face, wavy and messy. She wasn't as manly as people make her out to be. Beth had a strong bone structure and magnificent build. Her curves themselves could drive me over the edge and back.

"Morning beautiful." I say leaning in for a kiss.

Beth rolls out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. She spent about 2 minutes in there, came out, and kissed me.
"Couldn't let you smell my morning breath." She said with a wink.

I laugh a bit and decide it's my to go to the bathroom.

Demi's POV

It was about 12:45 and Eve was still trying to convince me not to go out with Phil to lunch after what Beth had threatened.

"Eve, do you think I look like I'm scared of a monster." I ask applying mascara.

"You don't have to look scared if the monster tries to kill you." She said leaning on the door of the bathroom.

I roll my eyes. "Beth just needed some overdue dick!" I say. "After a while she'll get tired of that dick and move onto the next one."

"And you're not gonna do that?" Eve asked crossing her arms.

I look back at her reflection in the mirror.
"But you see, I love Phil. I've been in love with this man for, like, ever. Beth is in love with CM Punk." I say finishing up my make-up. "Beth is tough inside and out. Phil is the soft, sweet man on the inside, yet Punk is his tough 'I-won't-take-shit-from-nobody' on the outside."

Eve stood there nodding. "So tough, crazy people attract?" She asked. "So why do you love him?" I playfully hit Eve, take my things, and make my way to the lobby.
~~~~~~~~~~

Phil and I were seated towards the back of the resturant. We ordered food, laughed, and reminisced. After we finished we ordered dessert, but I could tell something was off with him now.

"Phil, what's wrong?" I ask sliding my hand across the table and touch his. He doesn't pull away at first, but he locked eyes with me. Every time he locks eyes with anyone, the conversation is about to take a serious, and possibly, scary turn.

"Demi...I...don't think we can continue down this road right now." He said. I could see it his eyes. It hurt him to say it, almost as much as it hurt me to hear it.

"I'm sorry, Demi."
♠ ♠ ♠
Nice little twist, huh?
Hope you guys like it.
Comments? Subscribe if you haven't already.
Thanks for reading! It means a lot!
--<3 Domie