Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Let Live

I felt Fraser’s hand tighten in mine as we approached his house. He mumbled a ‘shit’ under his breath, what the hell? I looked up from where I’d been staring at the ground and saw none other than his brother, my best friend, John walking towards us. Our hands were still linked and I’m pretty sure, by his confused expression, he’d seen it. He’d know something was up if I just pulled away quickly – but I didn’t want him to find out about Fraser and I, oh god he doesn’t even know I’m gay… shit what do I do?!

As he reached the both of us, an idea sprung to my mind. “MERCY!” I yelped, screwed my eyes shut and tore my hand away from Fraser’s, startling the poor boy, aw bless he’s so cute. But I don’t think he really wants John to find out about us just yet either. I cradled my hand against my chest, doing my best to act hurt while I opened one eye and peeked out at John from under my fringe. He was looking down at me with a very unamused expression.

“What the fuck are you two doing?” his unamused expression broke as he laughed.

“P-playing mercy,” my face relaxed and I opened my other eye. It came out more of a question than a statement; god dammit Gustav. You’re supposed to be good at lying!

“That’s not how you play mercy!” John grinned, “come on, I’ll show you how to play mercy,”

Oh god, I sighed, knowing I wasn’t going to be able to get out of this one. He held his hands up to me, fingers spread apart so I could link my hands with his – wow that sounds gay. John was probably the strongest in our year, after Stuart and Jocko of course, it worried me sometimes but at least Stuart and Jocko would leave me alone when John was around…

At last, when I finally linked my hands with John’s, he applied lots of pressure to my fingers. I didn’t even try to fight back as he bent them backwards soon followed by my wrists; pain shot through my arms as he did so. “MERCY!” I yelped again and pulled my hands away – ow that really fucking hurt. I could hear Fraser trying to stifle some laughs behind me – aw that little prick.

John was laughing at me too. This isn’t funny! That really hurt! “I didn’t know you two were friends,” he smiled and shook his head, not expecting an answer, “well I’m going round to Ben’s so-“

“Can I come?” I smirked, knowing exactly why he was going round to Ben’s.

“Wh-what?” he stuttered, blushing furiously, “well i-it was only-“

“I’m joking!” I grinned, “I have plans anyway, see you later, whore,”

“Faggot,” John stuck out his tongue before walking past the two of us, towards Ben’s house. Damn they were fucking why the hell won’t they admit it ugh it’s so aggravating.

As soon as he was out of sight, Fraser slid his fingers between mine and smiled. “That was close,” he giggled, standing up on his tiptoes so he could peck my lips.

“Very,” I smiled, letting go of his hand and wrapping my arms around his waist. I leant in to kiss him properly, only to stop just a few millimetres away, “you’re a dick for laughing at me,”

“But it was funny!” He stuck his tongue out at me just like John had. Damn they really did look alike… it worried me. Although I guess they are brothers. And Fraser was definitely the sexier of the two. Oh god. “Come on,” he rolled his eyes, still smiling as he pulled out of my arms and started towards the house.

-

Fraser’s room was nice. It was small and cosy, there was only a bed and some drawers – not even a wardrobe! I’d die without a wardrobe and drawers and like, five mirrors. Yeah I know I’m ugly but at least I can try to make myself look nice! The walls were a deep purple colour, not that you could see them past the posters of course – there were so many good bands here; damn this boy has good taste. I was worried that he liked something shit like…like Jedward. That’s a deal breaker I’d break up with him in an instant if he liked Jedward. Okay, no I wouldn’t, his cuteness and his amazingness and his perfection would make up for that.

We were sitting on his bed, him snuggling into my chest as we talked. We pretty much talked about everything, from music to childhood, first kisses to – oh yes, sex. Haha. Then back to simpler issues like school. Still hung up on one thing though, I can’t believe he’s not a virgin…oh dear why does that make him seem all the more attractive? Ugh Gus, you’re such a slut. Sigh.

“So why is it a ‘punishment’ that you’re getting moved to our school?” I asked, putting air quotes around ‘punishment’.

“Oh because my mum’s an idiot,” he laughed, “I go to a really posh, private school for really smart people and she thinks I like it there, she thinks I have friends. So of course taking me out of a private school for really smart people and putting me into a normal school is clearly a punishment,”

“Makes sense,” I laughed and leant down to kiss him. He seemed pretty nervous earlier when he asked could we go back to his – I didn’t really expect to have sex with him! We’d not even been going out a day; I may be a perverted slut but I’m not that bad….I think…I hope.

He smiled as he kissed me back, snaking his arms up and around my neck as I held his hips. He slid his tongue along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth without hesitation. The fight for dominance was won by yours truly, obviously. I explored his mouth with my tongue as he pulled us backwards so I was lying on top of him. He moved his hands up so he could tangle them in my hair and I slid my hands ever so slightly under his shirt. Oh my god. Thought he didn’t want sex? Hmm.

“Fraser!” someone called up the stairs. “A word, please!”

He pulled away from me and groaned slightly. “I swear to god I could kill my mum,” he sighed and I climbed off him. “Be back in two seconds,” he pecked my lips and left the room, leaving me staring after him with a slight pout on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dunno why the chapter title is what it is. I was listening to Of Mice & Men and yeah.

I spent all morning sobbing over how perfect Gustav is.
LOOK AT THIS PERFECTION:

Image
let me love yoooooou /sobs.