Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Take Your Breath Away

I pressed the accept button on my phone, preparing myself for a massive lecture from my mother. Instead I had a surprise.
'Fraser I just got a phone call from your year head telling me that you bunked today and you are now suspended. I hope there's a good reason for this.'
Just as my mum said this gustav thought it would be a good idea to start kissing my neck. I glared at him which made him giggle.
'Um well my friend was upset earlier so I thought it would be best to talk to him about it and stuff.'
Gustav started to turn the little kisses into small love bites, I bit back little whines of pleasure. I swear that boy wants to turn me on or something.
'Okay fraser. Does this happen to be a potential boyfriend? If so please don't bring home anyone who will hurt you again. Also fraser as you have to be punished for this I have decided that you will be moved to your brothers school'
Um what? That's meant to be a punishment. Fine with me means more time with gustav.
'No mum he isn't. He's straight. Okay mum fine.'
'Have fun by the way fraser and make sure you are safe.'
With that she hung up. What the fuck? I swear to god how did she know gustav was? I don't know.
Gustav stopped kissing and biting my neck and grinned at me.
'Gustav. Two things you are a dick for doing that to me while my mum was on the phone and I'm moving to your school.' I grinned.
Slowly a big smile spread over his face. 'Really?'
I nodded.
'No more bullies now ill make sure of it' I smiled kissing him gently. He kissed me back just as softly. This time it was different then any of our other kisses, this was slower and longer as if we both wanted to make it last. I sure do.
'Thank you I couldn't ask for someone better' he whispered into it.
'You really could'
His lips slid from mine and kissed my forehead.
'No so shut up.'
He linked his hand with mine and gently kissed my hand.
'Would you like to come back to mine for a while? It will only be the two of us'
'Oh, okay yeah sure! That sounds fun! OH! Yeah let's definitely go back to yours.'
Oh my god that sounds dodgy. It sounds like I want sex. I don't. I'm not a virgin but I'm scared what will happen this time. Last time the guy I was with was using me for sex.
'Um gustav I'm really sorry but by coming round mine I mean like just chilling and stuff. Not anything else. Sorry' I blushed.
'Hey no don't be embarrassed its fine with me don't worry.'
'Thank you.' I smiled.
We were walking back to my house holding hands and smiling. I'd learnt a lot about him today. I actually can't believe I've only known him for under a week. As we got nearer my house i saw someone I would rather not see when I'm with gustav. Not like this anyway and he is walking towards us. SHIT well this is going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS! im sorry again i kinda had like a little writers block with this part, i was literally looking at my phone screen thinking I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING. In the end i came up with this shit. i know its not one of my best chapters. Soooo who do you guys think it is? guess if you want... thank you again for all our lovely commentors,subscribers, readers and recommendation thingys. Please keep doing it if you want tell us what you think! ANYWHOOOOO! The title of the story goes to my favourite band You Me At Six! 24 DAYS :D until i see them again. you dont need to know that... anyway bye and over to the better chapters of this story!
ps. how many of you guys would read it if i posted a josh and aled slash on here?