Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Better Off This Way

Really John, really? Could you not have given us like five more minutes before you barged in here with your whole ‘we need to talk’ thing, if it isn’t obvious, I’m trying to get into your brother’s pants here, god. Okay not really, well, I sort of am but it’s not my main priority. Although I’m sure that’s what it probably looked like to him, he leaves for like ten minutes and comes back and we’re both tangled up in each other, shirtless, and I’m kissing Fraser’s neck…

I felt Fraser tense up beneath me as John walked into the room, I immediately pulled away from his neck and of course, there was a mark left there – oh well, not my problem. Ha that’ll be funny, I hope I’m there when his mum sees it, it’ll be hilarious. Gus you’re so cruel.

“Oh my god,” John groaned, walking over to where I’d thrown both of our t-shirts. He handed them to us and demanded we put them on before he talked to us. Oh come on, it’s not like we’re fucking, I don’t know girls or something! We can happily walk around shirtless…

I pulled my t-shirt over my head, as did Fraser, and we sat upright on the bed, awaiting John to actually begin talking about what he thought of us together. I hoped he didn’t tell me to stay away from Fraser, I don’t think I could handle that, and I don’t think Fraser could either! He seemed so upset earlier when John left, oh god he really likes me doesn’t he? Oh god… I was still hung up on the fact he said I was perfect, fucking liar, ugh. Oh well, maybe he actually thinks it. I wish I could.

“You wanted to talk?” I asked, realising that he hadn’t said anything for a while. Probably trying to think of a nice way to tell us to break up, asshole.

“Yeah…” John nodded, not moving from where he stood at the foot of the bed. He took a deep breath before continuing, “look, I know you two clearly like each other and, I didn’t even know you were gay Gus,”

Oh course you didn’t, no one does. That’s the point.

“But this is just too weird, I don’t-“

“No!” a sob tore through Fraser’s lips, “no John please don’t make us break up! Please! I really like Gus, a lot.”

“I know you do, I said that but-“

“But what?” I asked, leaning forward slightly so my face was closer to his, “who are you to tell Fraser who he can and can’t date?”

“I’m not,” John huffed, folding his arms over his chest, “I was just going to say, date all you want I don’t care.”

Fraser relaxed beside me, letting out a breath he’d been holding just out of pure relief. Thank god, John was going to leave us be. But that couldn’t be all he had to say.

But,” he bent over the bed towards me, so our faces were just centimetres apart. I could feel his hot breath on my face as his fists balled up pieces of the duvet we were sat on, “if you do one single thing to hurt my brother, one single, little, tiny thing….I will personally kill you,”

I gulped, my jaw clenching as I looked John right in his dark, scary-looking brown eyes. He can really be scary when he wants to be – although it’s not very nice threatening your best friend, hmph that’s not very fair. I couldn’t get my voice box to work though, none of the words I was thinking would come out of my mouth, so I just looked at him and nodded, just as Fraser’s hand slipped into my own. He rubbed comforting circles into the back of my hand, oh if only that worked.

John stood up straight again, a smile on his face, “good!” he laughed, “didn’t mean to scare you oops. But I’m serious. Oh, and you have to tell Ben and Simon too,”

“What?!” Fraser gasped, “no! No please don’t make us tell!”

Odd. I wasn’t sure whether he was being like that because of me or if he legit didn’t want anyone else to find out – John was bad enough, but Ben and Si too? It’s not like they wouldn’t approve, really, I mean Ben’s gay, I’m pretty sure John’s gay (obviously, because him and Ben are fucking. I just need proof… I’LL GET THAT PROOF ONE DAY DAMMIT!) and I don’t know about Si, I doubt it though He spends too much time looking over at that group of girls that hoards Ian and his lot to be gay…

“It’s not fair if they don’t know,” John shook his head. Fraser looked at me worriedly, I don’t think he wants anyone to know – so it’s not just for his own self. I just shrugged, I could see John’s point, if he wanted us to tell then I suppose we should… “come on, it’s not like they’re going to shun you,”

“Because it’d be kinda hypocritical of Ben…” I mumbled.

“What?” John rose an eyebrow.

“Nothing!” I grinned, “are you done now? We were…um…kind of busy.”

John’s eyes widened as I said that, hahahahaha. He gets creeped out so easily. I don’t know why that’s so funny but it is. He mumbled something incoherent before darting out of the room, leaving just us two again; maybe we can make out now without getting interrupted.

“I don’t want to tell anyone,” Fraser shook his head before burying his face in my chest.

“I know,” I sighed, running my fingers through his hair, “but there’s not much we can do about it.”

Fraser let out a sigh, resting his hand on my knee. An idea suddenly sprung to my mind, “tell you what, on Saturday, how about I have all the guys over and we can tell them then? Ben’ll probably bring alcohol with him which means him and Si might be too drunk to even remember! It means we still told them, John can’t do shit,”

“Okay!” Fraser smiled, obviously liking the idea. “Let’s do that, I like that,”

He leant up his head to kiss me. Hopefully this makeout session won’t be interrupted by Mr stick-up-his-ass again. Ha. That’s exactly what he is. Why did he have to be so scary about me not hurting Fraser? Of course I wouldn’t hurt him! Damn… there’s a reason Stuart and Jocko stay well away from John…
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE AHHH D:
I legit forgot about it

Forgive meeee? :c

Here's Josh and Rou being cute and spazzy as a 'please forgive me' present.
Image
Image

Rou Reynolds is so adorable, agh.