Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Tell Me Im A Wreck

Simon P.O.V
Ugh. Who's in my room? Can't they just leave me alone to cry in peace. All I want to do is just crawl up in a corner and die, no that's not an exaggeration. 'Hey, are you alright?' I heard someone ask, I felt the bed sink as the same person sat down next to where my feet are.
'Just peachy. Everythings fine, hence why I'm crying' I sniffed bitterly.
'Okay stupid question to ask. What's wrong? If that's okay to ask.'
' I like one of my bestfriends brothers whose going out with one of my other bestfriends and I'm pretty sure right this minute their having sex. I was planning on asking out that guy as well.'
'Oh I'm so so sorry' this boy moved next to me wrapping his arms around me pulling me into a hug.
I sobbed into his chest, getting his shirt covered in tears. Oh simon you really are pathetic aren't you? Crying over a guy you can't have and to someone you don't know too.
'What's your name?' He asked.
'Si-imon' I stuttered.
'Well simon, I'm max and even though I don't know you, there's going to be someone better out there yeah? He doesn't know that you like him does he?'
I shook my head.
'No one does. They don't even know I'm gay, their too wrapped up in their own couples to care.'
He started playing with my hair in a calming way, me still crying into his chest.
'Shhh its okay. I'm here now, you can always talk to me.'
I looked up for the first time to see this Max's kids face he looked abit younger then me, had a really cute face and sandyish brown hair in a sort of fringe. Then I realised he's from that kids Josh's group. I finally stopped crying and pulled away from Max so I was face to face with him.
'Hey, I know who you are you go to my school and are in the year above. You hang around with those guys Ben, John, Gustav and Fraser'
I looked down trying to stop the tears from spilling over again when he mentioned Gustav and Frasers names.
He noticed that obviously.
'So Fraser and Gustav are going out? What one do you like?'
'Fraser'
'Oh right'
'Why do you care? No one else does?' I sniffed trying to still stop the tears from sliding down my cheeks.
'Because I do, I want to help you' he smiled softly, as he started playing with my hair again.
Maybe things aren't as bad now, that I have Max here. I lay on my bed next to him and just talked to him for ages. I learnt that he's gay too. Josh is his bestfriend, he's single and wants a relationship but doesn't like anyone at the moment. My mum and his mum are bestfriends that's why he's here. He wrapped his arms around me, at one point it felt comfortable though and nice. I looked over my shoulder to see he had fallen asleep. Bless him, he's a cute sleeper. I hope he doesn't regret that tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!! yaay for normal sized chapters! im sorry for all the dialogue in it kinda needed... poor simon :( i wanna give him a big hug! but max is there now so he will do it for me!
also you guys saw it with louise's post last time but because its that awesome how awesome is the video for Towers? Their all going crazy in a little hotel room! Gustav reminds me of a bouncy little frog... Anyway! bye over to Louise!