Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

The Dilemma

Its finally Monday, don't get me wrong I love the weekend I just want to see if Si's alright after he left Saturday night. I wonder why? Maybe he was sneaking off to meet his girlfriend. HA yeah no way does he have a girlfriend. I know he always looks over at those girls but he does not have a girlfriend he would of told us if he does. Right? Or a boyfriend. You never know Fraser.
I felt a pair of hands sneak around my waist, I looked up to see my amazing boyfriend there. Yes he is amazing. Oh my god its a week today isn't it? Since we got together? Oh my god yay! It seems longer but one week with Gustav. He gently pressed his lips to mine in a gentle kiss, not caring that we are in our school hallway.
'Hey guys'
I pulled away from our kiss to see Simon standing there. Oh my god he looks like shit. Lovely way to talk about one of your friends Fraser. But its true he looked like he hadn't had a proper sleep in a while, his eyes were all big and puffy where it looks like he's been crying a lot. There was also a bruise on his face. It was already forming but it looked fresh. He didn't have it on Saturday. What happened to him? Poor Simon.
'Hey si, are you alright?'
He nodded, a smile forming on his face. You could tell it was the fakest thing ever. He's not okay. There's something he's not telling us and I want to find out what it is.
Gustav nuzzled my neck, which made me smile, he started kissing it gently smiling into my neck. Oh my god stop please before this turns into something completely different. Not that I would mind, I just need to pay him back for that amazing blowjob he gave me yesterday. The things he can do with his lips, mhmm. Okay, so that wasn't creepy.
'Sorry to disturb you guys but we kinda need to go to registration' Simon mumbled, not giving either of us eye contact.
Ugh go away Simon we're busy. I don't care go find someone else to annoy. Woah mean much Fraser? He is your friend you know so fucking act like it. He is just trying to help so you don't get in trouble. You are not going to turn into one of those people who are arseholes to their friends because their in a relationship. He looked at us one last time before realising that we weren't going to move and he walked away from us, joining another guy who was waiting for him by the classroom door. Woah since when had he been friends with Max? I don't know, but he's gone now which is the good thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHIT. I knew i needed to update and this is the first chance i had! Hope this is alright! Frasers a bit of a twat thinking about Simon like that isnt he? I want to cuddle Simon :(
The past two days have been amazing but now i feel like shit. Oh and to the person who kicked my head and sat on my shoulder at Blink-182 you sir are a twat thanks for the bruise. BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER IT WAS AMAZING. SO WAS YMAS YESTERDAY OH MY GOD.