Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

If I Were In Your Shoes

Please remind me why I didn't like gustav I mean johns friends before now? They are really nice and one of them really hot. Gustav. His dark hair flopping in front of his face, his beautiful blue eyes, his amazing face just him. Stop it fraser. You're not starting to like him already.
'Hey guys this is fraser my brother'
'Hey fraser' the other two I'm guessing ben and simon chorused.
'Fraser this is ben and simon' he pointed to the one wearing the hat as ben, and the one with the nose piercing as simon.
Ben started talking to john, what's the harm in starting a conversation with gustav?
'Hey gustav do you know who we are going to see tonight?' I asked.
He smiled at me, oh my god well that's cute.
'Yeah I do. There our friends band called deaf havana.' He grinned.
Please stop that. If you keep on doing that I'm going to have died by the end of the evening.
'Awesome I think I've heard of them, I'm not to sure'.
We moved forward in the queue so we were almost at the entrance now when my hand accidentally brushing my hand against gustavs.
'Sorry' I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.
'aw you're blushing cute' he giggled.
YES giggled. That was the cutest sound ever. He just called me cute oh my god. Well this evening is going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
heeey! its me im sorry for the crappyness and shortness of this chapter, i tried and i really couldnt think of anything else to put in. i promise the writing will improve well mine louise's doesnt need any improving because its awesome so. Title goes to You Me At Six, it has nothing to do with the chapter but i like that song annnnd i couldnt think of a chapter name so i put my phone on shuffle and thats what came up first!