Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Said And Done

Max's P.O.V
Where is Simon? I'm freaking out now. Seriously. I can't find him anywhere. I know its only lunch but still I always see him, each lunch we sit together. What if somethings happened to him? Oh god. I can't bare that. My poor Simon. My baby. I need to find him. I just couldn't live with myself if something happened to him. I'm meant to be there to protect him. He's so vulnerable right now.

I should probably be on the way to lessons right now but that can wait. Maybe I should ask some of Simon's other friends? I know I wasn't the nicest to Fraser and Gustav. Dammit you lost it Max. You could of let slip that Simon likes Fraser. Well you almost did didn't you? Oh shit. I hope they just forget about it.

I think I will apologise to both of them when I see them next. Hey maybe we can be friends? HA. Yeah because being friends with the person you, like they like will work. Meh.

Maybe I should ask him out? Or at least tell him. Maybe. But can he deal with it right now? There's the whole Fraser thing and the bruises. There just getting worse and worse. There's new ones every day now. Maybe I should ask Ben and John. He told me that Ben, was one of his bestfriends. What does he look like? It would be hard finding him. I know he's gay and going out with John. John is Fraser's brother, so just look for someone who looks like Fraser, and with him will be Ben. That sounds easy enough. Dammit. No this will be hard. Ill just ask Oli and Josh considering they know EVERYONE.
Speak of the devils.
Josh and Oli walked out of the school doors holding hands and Josh blushing. Awwww their so cute.

'Max? You in there?' Josh was calling my name.
'Yeah, do you know who Ben and John are? Their friends of Simon and I can't find him' I rushed, almost close to tears. Yes I'm that worried.
Oli shot me a sympathetic look.
'Shhh, babe its okay we'll find Simon okay?' Josh tried to comfort me.
'Ben and John are over there' Oli pointed to two people on the grass, one snuggled into the others side and their arm around each other. Awwwwww. That's cute. I feel bad for having to split it up but Simon.
'Thank you.'

I walked over towards Ben and John. Oh god what am I doing? Stop. Ben looked at me, and nudged John. John got up from where he was sitting and moved stormed up to me. Shit what did I do? He looks angry. Maybe because your staring at them?
'Can I help you?' He growled at me putting his face inches away from mine.
'um yes you can' I tried to smile.
'What? Do you have a problem with me and my boyfriend?'
'No. No. Not at all. I wouldn't I'm gay. I think your both quite cute together. I was wondering about your friend Simon? Do you know where he is?' I stammered.
Jesus this guy is intimidating.
'Oh, I'm sorry about that. No I don't but Gustav wants to talk to you. He said meet him by the lockers, well at next break'
he said moving so he wasn't in my face and giving me a smile.
'That's alright I know how it is. Thank you'
Why does Gustav want to talk to me?
'Thank you, its all cool you should talk to us more'
he smiled.

With that he walked back to Ben. Oh my god. What does Gustav want? Did he figure out what I meant? Does he know where Simon is?
'Simon Mitchell! Get to lessons now!' Someone shrieked. Meh. Leave me alone.

Where is he? Calm down Max he's probably just getting out of lesson's. I still haven't seen Simon and I'm really worried. When I see him, I think I might just yeah definitely ask him out. If he rejects me ill still help him through this. Shut up and search for Gustav. I looked around until I saw the tall lanky figure of Gustav with a smaller person. Oh my god SIMON! He came up to me and gave me a smile. With Simon hiding behind him.

'Si I can see you come here and give me a hug' I smiled at him.
He stepped out from behind Gustav and wrapped his arms around me straight away, sobbing into my chest. Bless him what happened? I played with his hair, it sometimes helps.
'What happened?' I asked Gustav quietly so my poor little Simon couldn't hear.
'I think he's being bullied by Jocko and Stuart. I found him by himself covered in fresh bruises and a cut on his face.'
Those dicks are hurting my Simon?
'Si, look at me. Is this true?'
He looked up at me and nodded.
Well, shits going to go down now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! A big double update for you guys! :D I hope this is alright.... Its longer then my normal chapters which I like. So yeah now this guys know what's happening to poor Simon :(
Anyway... I forgot what I was gonna say, but yeah last chapter a little Shayled for you all cos who doesn't love Shayled? There so cute and asdetkd yep
BYEEE