Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

I Will Try

Gustav's P.O.V
Okay, what the fuck was that about? What did Max mean on Friday? Someone was bit moody. What did Fraser do? He didn't cheat on me with Simon did he? He wouldn't do that would he? Neither would Simon. He knows you two are in a relationship. Gustav.

You know your not good enough for him. You never will be. He deserves someone a lot better then me. Probably is seeing Simon behind my back and told him we broke up so he can sleep with him. Imagine how hot that would be? And the thrill that its behind my back too would just make it hotter. Oh my god shut up Gustav. HA. NO. Simon would be better then me for him.

Oh my god. It all makes sense now. Now wonder he doesn't want to have sex with me. I probably gave him a really bad blowjob, so he went to Simon for sex. And he's being nice to me too, I know he's my boyfriend so he has too but that's why he's trying to build my self confidence up, so I don't feel too shitty when he breaks up with me. Oh god. No please don't break up with me. I don't know what I'd do without him.
'Gustav babe?' I looked up to see Fraser giving me anxious looks.
'Yeah?'
'Are you okay?'
Ask him Gustav dammit. Otherwise your going to worry yourself.
'Are you cheating on me with Simon?' I blurted out.
Oh god. Now you ruined everything Gustav, as always you and your big mouth. Why didn't you just let him be happy with at least someone and you could pretend you never knew. Just let Simon be that better bit on the side. Even though pretending would make you miserable. But its for Fraser right?
Fraser moved closer to me placing a small kiss on my lips before muttering.

'I do love you Gustav. But your an utter idiot for thinking that'
He loves me? Oh my god. Do I love him? YES.
'So your not cheating on me?' His face dropped, when I said that.
Oh god why do I fuck everything up?
He shook his head his eyes filling with sadness.
'Oh yeah Fraser? I love you too'.
A big smile spread across his face. Telling me he was happy with my answer.
He pressed his lips to mine, gently at first I kissed back straight away, he slid his tongue into my mouth. I let out a little whine from the contact not caring we were in a school corridor. After a while I slipped my tongue into his mouth, this time it was his turn to moan. I pushed him against the lockers pinning him there. So I was on top. Dammit Gustav your not getting a boner already no no, not in the corridor.

I felt Frasers hand slid up my shirt a little making little patterns on my chest. My hands slid up him, finally stopping to tangle in his hair.
'MR TAYLOR AND MR WOOD WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!'
Someone screeched, which caused me to pull away from Fraser in fright. I turned around to see our Headteacher who looked like she was about to explode.
For godsake what does she want?
'Never have I seen such outrageous behaviour and in the corridors too. What were you two thinking?'
Jesus. She's acting like I fucked him in the middle of the corridor. Its okay to let the straight ones make out oh yes. Its happened many a times. Just the gay couples she tells to stop. Homophobic bitch.
'Well I was thinking, my boyfriend told me he loved me. So a makeout session was in order?'
I grinned, slipping my hand into Frasers. He gave me a nervous small smile. Oh my god he's so cute.
'Mr Wood. We do not use that language around here, how dare you talk back to me. Two men cannot love each other it is unnatural.'

When is she going to leave us alone and shut the fuck up? I'm not even listening anymore. Lalala Fraser's amazing at blowjobs. Oh my god shut up.
'As for you Mr Wood, and your answering back, you can go collect the paperwork from Mr Philips and Mr Shay's class rooms.'
HA. Like their not fucking behind everyones back. They so obviously are. 'Okay.'
'Go do it now please'
I pressed a little kiss to Fraser's cheek.
'Miss you babe'
With that I walked off leaving a horrified Headteacher and a blushing Fraser. Aww he's so cute.
I walked out of the school doors so I was outside. Oh chill. I'm not bunking I have to go this way to get to Mr Philips and Mr Shays classrooms.

Why would she even do this? Ugh.

Awwwwwww anyway. Look there's Ben and John just sitting on the grass together. Oh my god. There so cute together. Oh my god. Ben's putting his arm around John, and he's blushing. He's cuddling into his side oh my god. Their too cute. I hope the Headbitch don't catch them.

As I turn the corner, woah is that sobbing? Who's doing that? There's a bundle of clothes on the floor. Weird. No but that's not a bundle of clothes. Go help them! Should I? Yes! I moved closer to them, so I could now see that this person was curled up in a ball.
'Hey kid are you okay?'

The sobbing got louder. Oh shit. I sat down beside them. Yep. Its definitely a boy. Or a boyish looking girl. No its a boy. I'm going to try and get him to talk to me. Or at least help him.
Hey look. Simon has that bag. And those shoes. Oh wow. Is this kid like copying Simon? Wait. It is Simon. Oh shit.
'Si? Hun, its me Gustav. Look at me please'
He lifted his head up to reveal bruises and cuts covering his face.
I pulled him into a hug, as he wrapped his arms around me, I saw more bruises. These are all new. Who did this to him? I looked around, to search for the person who did this or at least some clues. Oh my god no. No. What is Stuart doing there? He's not is he? Not Simon. No no no. Why him? Bullying me is one thing bullying one of my bestfriends who can't defend themselves at all is another. I can't ask him. He will deny it. You can't help him Gustav. I know I can't. But you have to help him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm so so sorry this took so long, as you can tell I'm updating for Louise because of her writers block and I offered to! She will be back! I was meant to update last night (sorry louise) but I fell asleep and this would be even crappier then It is.

Oh yeah guess what? All my friends met OLI SYKES. Yesterday while I was in a car. For 9 hours. Bleh.
Anyway! I will be updating for myself from Max's P.O.V next so be warned. Oh Louise there is the little bit of John and Ben. :)
BYE NOOOOW