Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Reckless & Relentless

“Max and Simon…” Fraser said as he collapsed onto my bed, “who would’ve thought it?”

I set my schoolbag on the ground beside my wardrobe before kicking my uncomfortable, black leather shoes off (damn uniform) and making my way over to where Fraser was on the bed. He immediately sat up again, burying his head into my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around his waist. “I know!” I grinned, Si and Max were really really cute, not gonna lie there. I think just…ugh cute everywhere, Si and Max, Ben and John, I guess Josh and Oli too. Then there was just me and Fraser, Fraser was adorable like but then there’s me with my awkward face, nose that rivals Mount Everest in size and my lanky-as-fuck body. Oh look who’s getting self-conscious again. Fuck sake, Gustav. “They’re cute as hell though.”

“Not as cute as you,” Fraser giggled before leaning up to connect our lips. Stop it Fraser you’re going to kill me with cute, ugh. I felt my stomach do backflips as he dragged his fingers up my chest to tangle in my hair, immediately deepening the kiss. I moved my hands around so I could hold his hips as I pushed him back onto the bed before straddling him.

“Not really all that cute, am I?” I mumbled against his lips, planting small kisses down and along his jawbone. He answered me with just a moan before removing one of his hands from my hair to grab hold of my school tie. He used it to pull my face back up to his so he could kiss me again, but not before flipping us over so he was on top of me, still between my legs. “Jesus, Fraser,” I whimpered, him taking this as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I didn’t even bother to try and win him over, just let him explore my mouth and oh god was it great.

I could feel my trousers beginning to tighten to an unbearable degree, I think Fraser could feel it too seeing as he trailed the fingers that had still been wrapped around my tie down my side before hovering them above my still-growing bulge. A few moments later I felt him begin to stroke me through my trousers, his lips moving from mine so they could attach themselves to my neck “f-fuck, Fraser,” I moaned as he began to stroke me faster. I bit down hard on my lip to stop me from moaning anymore, worried that my mum or my siblings would hear me and come up and check on us. Good lord how awkward would that be?

I felt him nibble on the skin of my neck, making it even harder to bite back the moan that was building in the back of my throat. What really took the cake though was when he stopped stroking me only to move up to my belt, unbuckling it with his one hand.

“Fraser wh-what are you-“ I stuttered, only to be cut off by the sound of heavy footsteps on the stairs. God dammit. Fraser and I quickly jumped apart, straightening out our clothes and hair just in case someone was to walk in on us.

“Gustav?” I heard the voice of my mother outside my door call. I grunted back in response, not too happy that she’d interrupted what was probably going to be an amazing 10 or so minutes. “Gus remember we’re going to visit your cousin Phillip in Cardiff over the weekend! Please tell me you haven’t forgotten.”

“Nope mum, haven’t forgotten!” I lied. GOD DAMMIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT GAHH I DON’T WANT TO GO TO CARDIFF OVER THE WEEKEND NOOOO. I love Phillip, he’s like the best cousin ever but I don’t want to go visit him and his family over the weekend okay? Bah. Whyyyyyyy?

“Good!” I could practically see her roll her eyes as she saw right through my lie, before hearing the footsteps on the stairs again, meaning that we were along in our room again.

“You’re away this weekend?” Fraser pouted as I turned back to him.

“Yeah,” I sighed, “I completely forgot about it, gah I love Phil but I don’t want to go anywhere this weekend. Why?”

“Oh,” he sighed with me, “no I was just going to ask you if you wanted to do something on Saturday is all, but you obviously can’t, that’s okay.”

“Sorry babe,” I frowned before pressing my lips to his forehead, “I’ll make it up to you I swear.”

Once I get back from two days in a country I’ve never been in with a cousin I barely talk to and not a single one of my friends to save me from the awkwardness. How fun is that going to be?
♠ ♠ ♠
WILD CHAPTER APPEARED AND IT SUCKS SO MUCH IT HURTS BUT WHATEVER