Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Guts

What have you done.

Gustav hates you now, can you blame him? No. I don't even know where he is but I need to talk to him. I tried but he just ran away. It was kinda a dickish move asking him what was wrong when you knew EXACTLY what was wrong with him. Especially when your the one to make him that upset.

I didn't even realise it would effect him this bad. Then again you thought he would accept your apology. He didn't though, I don't blame him. If I was Gustav I wouldn't of even accepted my apology. He ran away from me. I wonder where he is now? I should find him but he wouldn't want me near him. I'm such a dick.

What if Max knows? Oh shit. Now that would kill him. By the looks of it, Max really likes Simon. It would kill him if he knew Simon had cheated with me. Especially because Si likes me and Max probably knows that. Oh fucking hell.

I was disrupted from my thoughts by John and Ben trying to get my attention.
'Fraser. Do you know where Gustav is? We can't find him and he's upset as you know.' Ben asked me sounding quite guilty.

He didn't do anything though? But he told me about Simon liking me. Bless him he probably thinks that influenced what happened. It did, but its not his fault I'm just a dick.

'Fraser do you?' Ben asked disrupting my thoughts again.

'No I don't sorry'.

Ben nodded and John just glared at me as they walked off, John kissing Ben on the cheek as they went. Now that's cute.

Even my brother hates me, jesus I've messed everything up. Gustav won't even talk to me. I need to make it up to him or just explain to him. I have no excuses, but I need to try and get him to forgive me. I like him a lot, even If I told him that he wouldn't believe me now.

Oh shit, he's self concious too isn't he? Shit shit. You know what it felt like when your exboyfriend dumped you after having sex with you and you aren't even self concious, imagine what Gustav feels like he probably hates himself for it. Its not even his fault but you know what he's like.

Shit maybe I should let John and Ben talk to him first and then you try and save your relationship. Its cheesy but I'd rather have him happy with himself and not with me, then him hating himself and with me.
Just then the bell rung summoning everyone to our lessons. I started to make my way inside, oh god I hope Gustav is there.

'Fra-aser?' Someone stuttered.
I turned around to see a guilty looking Si, and a red eyed Max. Oh fucking hell.

'Did Si-mo-n che-at on me on Sat-ur-day?' Max stuttered.

Woo. Round Two in the heartbreakers game. Time to upset someone else too. Might as well be honest with him. Simon was just looking at me with a blank expression.

'Yes. He did. But we were completely drunk, it didn't mean anything'

Simon looked down, tears pooling in his eyes. Well this is fucked up. How the hell am I going to sort this one out? Oh god.
First thing first, find Gustav.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Its me again! This really is terrible, I'm sorry if you like it then good and comment if not leave us a comment complaining how I should be outside doing something with my life, instead of writing crappy chapters :)
ANYWAY! Mayday Parade soon :D and my birthday well this time next week my birthday I mean not Mayday Paraden but D: except Mayday Parade cos awesome :') anyway! Bye bye