Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

THE END.

As Max came into view hiding behind Josh I felt a pang of guilt in my chest. He looked terrible, he had dark circles under his eyes like he hadn’t slept properly in days, and his eyes were all red and puffy like he had been crying alot. I’m not even being mean, I just want to give him a big hug and apologise over and over for what me and Si did. I know it isn’t just my fault but I didn’t have to do anything when Ben told me he liked me. Now that was a dickish move on my part.
They both sat down, Max sitting down next to Josh obviously but his eyes never leaving Simon.
‘What are they doing here?’ I heard Max whisper to Josh but loudly enough for the four of us to hear.
‘Max. They want to try and sort out things with Simon, is that okay?’
I felt Gustav squeeze my hand trying to reassure me bless him. God knows what I would do without him.
Max nodded his head slightly.
‘So um. I guess I should say sorry as this is my fault… Ben told me that Simon liked me and me being drunk acted on it.’ I whispered as I was scared Gustav would get mad with me again and the fact we are in a library.
Gustav squeezed my hand again as if a way of saying that he wasn’t annoyed at me, Oh my god this boy seriously.
Max nodded his head.
‘So it was both of your faults?’
I nodded at the same time Si did. We didn’t dare make any kind of eye contact though.
I elbowed Si who was sitting the other side of me, as a signal to say something to help him convince Max.
‘Oh right. I’m sorry I didn’t take any notice of you like yeah you know, and I was all caught up in Fraser and everything. I shouldn’t of cheated either. I am a prick who doesn’t deserve you.’ he said not looking at any of us, but kept his eyes on the table.
Someone sniffed a little, jesus USE A FUCKING TISSUE IF YOU HAVE A COLD. Then I realized it was Si and he was in fact crying. Oh shit, so Max means more to Si than I first thought… He shouldn’t of cheated on him then. Yeah but remember who he cheated with you penis. Who was it? You exactly so shut up.
‘No no no don’t cry. I’m sorry. I overacted, it’s just you are my first boyfriend and everything so yeah. I am sorry. I just can we be together like again please?’ Max asked a slight blush rising in his cheeks.
OH MY GOD. Okay so this has gotten from sad to cute in like 5 seconds? Oh my god the cute is too much.
Si nodded.
‘I am stupid enough to almost have you leaving me. Never again. Of course I don’t know what you are apologizing for though.’
‘I swear if you hurt Max again though.’ Josh growled.
‘Josh leave it okay?’ Max said, moving as close to Simon as he could without falling off his chair. Now that is cute.
‘Fine’ he grumbled.
Okay so that was easier than I thought it would be.
THE END.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHIT AND SHORT BUT ITS THE END SORRY GUYS. :) NEW FIC COLLAB WITH LOUISE AGAIN COMING SOONN