Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

We Created A Monster

"I’ll go talk to him. He probably thinks I hate him because of what happened between you two," I smiled sadly at Fraser, squeezing his hand, "then we can go and find Max and sort this all out."

"Thank you," he said softly before leaning up to peck my cheek.

"That’s alright, anything for you," I was still smiling, my cheeks heating up drastically before I let go of Fraser's hand and began to walk towards the tree that Simon was sitting under. I felt bad, honestly I really did - it's not my fault I suppose, but god, maybe nothing would've happened if I hadn't been such a drama queen about it? How did Max even find out anyway? I haven't the faintest idea.

I do feel bad though, even if it's just for Si, he's so small and cute and fragile; honestly he doesn't deserve this. Agh. Once I reached him, I dropped to my knees onto the grass, resting my arms on his knees which he had pulled up to his chest.

He glanced up at me, his brown eyes wide and sad, before tugging the wires he'd had plugged into his ears out. "Hey," I whispered.

"Hi..." he replied, his voice cracked, almost like he'd been crying.

"Si," I bit my lip, "are you okay?"

He nodded, but I could see the tears pooling in his eyes. It broke my heart if I'm honest with you; Si was always happy, he was the happy hyper one that everyone loved and he was the one that cheered everyone up. Now what do we do? If the happy one isn't happy...

He blinked a few times in attempt to rid himself of the tears, although it didn't work. I stretched my arms out, offering the smaller boy a hug which he eagerly accepted. "Come on, Simon," I was still whispering, worried that if I even spoke any louder he might break. "We're going to go get Max back, 'kay?"

"Okay," he sniffed, nuzzling his face into my shoulder as I tightened my arms around him, "but...d-don't you hate me?"

"Don't be stupid!" I laughed, "I could never hate you Si, you're one of my best friends."

"Okay," he repeated after a few seconds of silence. He pulled away from me and I stood up, offering him my hand so I could pull him to his feet also. And now, now we get Max back.

-

Josh looked about worriedly, biting his lip after I proposed what I wanted him to do. Basically, the plan that the five of us had conducted involved me gaining Josh's trust - how absolutely gay. But I was the only one that could ask him really, well maybe Ben too... he hates Si and Fraser right now because of what happened with Max, John is scary and would stand up for Fraser before anyone else, Ben...is Ben, no one takes him seriously.

"I don't know," he finally replied after a good few minutes of thinking. All I'd asked him to do was to get Max to go to the library at lunch, where Simon would be and where they'd make up and be the cute, tiny, fluffy, adorable couple that they were before. I know cute and adorable is the same thing but....pfft shut up. "I mean, have you seen Max lately? He's a wreck!"

"Oh I can guess," I muttered, glancing over my shoulder to where Fraser and John were standing. "Please, Josh! Si's just as bad and honestly I think it'll work! Pleeeeeeease?"

Josh bit down on his lip again before sighing, "fine, but if it doesn't work I'm blaming you."

My lips tugged up into a wide smile as I threw my arms around his neck, "thank you, Josh! I owe you big time!"

"Yeah yeah," he laughed, pushing me away from him, "but I swear to god this better work."

"It will," I grinned, drawing a small 'x' across my chest, "cross my heart."
♠ ♠ ♠
shit this is really short oops.

But tired

and sleep

and yeah

title - Yashin