Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Beach War

Ashley just stared at me with watery brown eyes. I looked back down at the sand when he didn't answer me. "You don't love me, do you?" I asked my deep voice squeaking softly. He looked at me shocked and said, "No I love you too Andy, I was just thinking about how much I love you, you are the first person to tell me that and I got overwhelmed, but believe me I do love you." He grabbed my chin with his soft fingers and I leaned in and connected my lips to his. The kiss was slow and sweet and I savored ever second of it. That's when it was interuppted by someone yelling out, "Hey, faggots!" Ashley pulled away from me and he looked around to stare at the people standing on the hill. I recognized the main one that threatened to beat me up earlier. "Shit..." Ashley muttered pulling away from me and standing on his feet. I looked up at him in despair and was hoping that he didn't join his friends in taunting me again. The football players ran down the hill to stand in front of us. "It looks like our captain was queer after all," The main one said to Ashley. "Shut the fuck up, Randy," Ashley snarled and I stood to my feet and clutched my notebook to my chest. Ashley had his attention focused on Randy so he didn't notice the two goons sneak behind his back and grab me by my shoulders. They lifted me off the ground and I let out a shocked gasp and dropped my notebook back on the sand. Ashley turned around and Randy wrapped his arms around him so he couldn't get free. Ashley's arms were pinned to his sides and Randy didn't look like he was going to let him go anytime soon. I fought to get out of the other guys grasp and one of the guys leaned over in my ear and whispered, "Does the faggot want to go swimming?" "No!" I screamed. I couldn't swim. Even though I loved being near the ocean I couldn't swim and I had a phobia of drowning. "Let me go!" I screamed as the guys walked over to one of the large rocks that laid in the water. They walked to the very edge of it and threatened to throw me into the deep blue water below. I looked over at Ashley and I watched him break free of Randy's grasp, but it was too late. The two goons tossed me off the rock and I was falling towards the salty water. I hit the water with a smack and I clawed to reach the surface once more. Water filled my nose and my mouth and it stung. Just as I broke the surface another wave ran over my head and I was pushed back under. Slowly everything faded to black and I thought, this is it, I'm going to drown...