Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

The Note

We just sat there and watched Sandra storm out of the room. "Should someone go after her?" Sammi asked looking concerned. "No, just let her blow of some steam." Everybody sat there looking at the door for, close to a half an hour waiting for her to come back. "I'm bored, sorry I'm leaving." With that Jake got up and left. Shortly after Sammi and Jinxx left also. "Ashes, I'm bored and I don't want to go back to class, can we do something?" I had the perfect idea. I got up grabbing Andy's hand and pulled him outside and onto my bike. "Where are you going?" Andy asked hesitantly before getting on the bike. I didn't reply just made sure Andy's arms were secured around my waist before driving off. I sped down the highway and heard him scream. I took my eyes off of the road and leaned back into him. "It's okay sweetie, I'll make it up to you and I'll keep you safe!" "Not trying to be rude, but shut up and keep your eyes on the god damn road." He replied in a squeaky voice. I laughed and sped up. We got to the beach in a matter of minutes.

We sat on the beach for a couple hours. His head was resting on my shoulder. We didn't talk much, just enjoyed the waves and the now coming sunset. I could tell Andy was a little worried, he told me Sandra usually called or texted him, so he wouldn't worry just like this. I laid my head on top of his. "What are you thinking about?" I whispered, trying to keep everything calm. "I'm wondering if Sandra is alright." I laughed a bit. "I'm sure she's alright babe. She is good at taking care of herself. I've seen her in a few fights around school." "Yeah." He didn't sound too convinced when he said this. Andy was just laying there on my shoulder tracing lines in the sand when I grabbed him by the chin and made him look at me. "I love you Andy." I was smiling out of control, what do you except from a man who is in love? "I love you too Ashes." He mumbled making me not believe him. I kissed him softly hoping to get a better answer. I was so into the moment I didn't notice myself pulling him into my lap. He put his fingers through my hair, which I loved. I deepened the kiss by putting my tongue in his mouth. I don't know how long we were like this but I knew I wanted it to last forever. "Is it alright if I stay at your house tonight? I don't want to sleep by myself..." "Yeah!" I stood up pulling him with me. We walked over to his car so he could grab his clothes. He only kept some in his car for moments like this. We climbed back on my back and headed towards my house.

When we got to my house Andy immediately went to my room and crashed onto the bed. I took my jeans and my shirt off before climbing in. Once I got under I pulled him in towards me wrapping my arms around his waist. He put his head on my chest, like usual and I started playing with his hair. "You should let me do your hair sometime." I said without even realizing it, feeling kind of embarrassed. "I'd like that." I could tell by his voice he was super tired. I kissed him goodnight and shut off my lamp. "Goodnight, Ashes, I love you." "Goodnight Andy. I love you too. Don't be afraid of the nightmares, I'm right here." And with that we both fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning and I dropped him off at the beach. I protested, wanting to give him a ride to school but he insisted he drive himself. Fine "I'll see you at school, beautiful." I drove off and was at school within 10 minutes. I ran to the music room to meet everybody else. "Hey guys. Have any of you seen Sandra yet?" "Um no dude, we were going to ask you the same thing!" Jake said getting a little more worried. Shit this can't be good. "Where is Andy?" Jinxx said looking even more worried than Jake was. "Oh I thought he was here already. I'll try calling him." I dialed his number. Well that's weird it went straight to voicemail. "Hey guys, I'm getting kind of scared, I'm going to go check if he is still at the beach." I didn't wait for a reply, just drove off to the beach. When I got there Andy's car was still there. I ran towards it and everything looked normal except. I looked at his windshield and saw a pink piece of paper sticking out one of the wipers. I pulled it out and read it carefully.

'If you want to see your little Angel again Purdyboy, I advise you to come to 259 Crescent Road at 5:00. Don't be late or something might go wrong with your little "Andy-Bear"... See you then. I dropped the note and drove back to school, went to the music room and yelled "I KNOW WHERE ANDY AND SANDRA ARE!" Everybody just stared at me.