Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Descions

*Max's POV*

I was awake all night, watching Sandra sleep, she was just beautiful. I can't wait to get her in my bed with me. I assume she forgot what the whole plan was. Riley got to fuck Purdy boy, while I had my fun with Sandra. My dad always told me you could fuck the lesbian out of any girl. So I chose Sandra. Sandra started to move and I pretended to be asleep, she slapped me and I "freaked out." We both hear the motorcycle pull up, we ducked. When I was sure Ashley drove off, I put some chloroform. I got out of the car, poked Andy on the shoulder. He turned around and I put the rag to his mouth. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he collapsed into my arms. I quickly wrote down a note and put it in the windshield. I threw him over my shoulders; Andy was surprisingly light for his height and age. I walked over to the car and Sandra had a worried look on her face, "What the fuck did you do?" I laughed and replied "I knocked him out." I threw him in the back seat, got into the car and drove off.

On the way to the house, I kept trying to hold Sandra's hand. "Don't fucking touch me Max!" "Oh come on babe, you have to get used to me soon." She looked a little scared then asked "Um what the fuck do you mean?" I laughed. "You do remember the whole deal don't you? Riley fucks Purdy and I fuck you!" Her face fell the moment I said that, of course she forgot. "Oh and Riley came up with a new part of the plan.. When he rapes Ashley... Andy gets to watch!" I actually liked that part, it was my idea, and I just didn't want Sandra to hate me anymore. She mumbled something, I was getting irritated now. "What the fuck did you just say?" "I said you and Riley are sick fuckers." That was it I couldn't take this anymore... So I slapped her. "If you don't follow what I say you are going to get it!"

We pulled up to the house finally. I pulled Andy out and Sandra followed. We went downstairs to where the whole thing was going to go down. I put him in his chair, tied up his hands and legs so he couldn't move. Once I was finished it was about 4:00. Only an hour before Purdy comes! Riley came down the stairs. "Is everything ready?" "Yep, Ashley is going to be here at 5:00" I looked over and noticed Andy was waking up. "Oh look, Mr. Sleepyhead is finally waking up!" He couldn't talk much so I just ignored him. God I can't wait!

*Ashley's POV*

"Should I go?" Everybody looked down, then they nodded. "Okay, if I go don't come after me. If I get hurt I don't want you guys to be in the same danger." They all nodded in agreement. I didn't realize what time it was till an alarm on one of our phones went off. Apparently it was 4:30. Ha-ha, we spent the whole day in the Band room. "Well I guess I have to go now, wish me luck!" I got on my bike and drove off. The house was surprisingly easy to find. I walked up the steps, looked at my watch, then knocked on the door. "Just in time sweetie!" Was the last thing I heard before being hit in the head and everything turning black.