Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Broken Heart

I struggled against the ropes as Riley was kissing Ashley. Ashley looked over Riley's shoulder at me. Riley pulled them apart long enough for Ashley to say, "Babe, please just stop hurting yourself. I don't care what happens to me, as long as you're okay." Riley untied Ashley and then threw him over his shoulder and walked over to the bed. When he dropped Ashley on the bed it made a rough squeak and I felt my eyes water up because I knew exactly what was going to happen next. I watched as Riley tied Ashley's hands to the headboard. Then he pulled off Ashley's pants and tied his feet to the end of the bed. Riley climbed on top of his and kissed his neck and I bit my lip. I hated watching this... "I love your tattoo. Are you going to be my Outlaw?" Riley moaned in his ear and Ashley yelled out, "Don't fucking call me that!" Tears fell down my cheeks and I bit my lip harder. Riley moved his hands down Ashley's chest and he grabbed his dick. "Ah, your hands are cold," Ashley cried out and I looked at the floor. I can't stand to watch this. Ashley moaned and that's when I looked up, "You like that, don't you Outlaw?" Riley said smirking. "Y-yes," Ashley moaned and I let out a feeble cry of pain. I felt my heart breaking and I couldn't stand to watch someone else pleasure my Ashes. I looked down at the floor and I heard Ashley moan again and then Riley said, "Naughty boy, you weren't supposed to do that yet." I watched as Riley started kissing down Ashley's neck and chest. He kissed the tip of Ashley's dick and Ashley moaned out, "Oh baby, do that again." I felt tears well up in my eyes and I let out a choked sob. Ashley looked at me and mouthed, "I'm sorry." I shook my head and shut my eyes tightly. Riley took Ashley into his mouth and Ashley started moaning louder and louder and hot tears fell down my cheeks. Riley looked up at Ashley and said, "I want to hear you Outlaw, beg!" Ashley threw his head back and said, "Oh god Riley, please faster!" Riley ran his hands along Ashley's chest and Ashley yelled out, "God babe, I'm about to-" but he was cut off by moans of pleasure as he came inside of Riley's mouth. Riley untied Ashley's hand and feet and flipped him over to his stomach and so he could face me. I looked at Ashley's brown eyes and tears welled up in mine. I can't stand to look at him right now... "Well I'm a little tired. I'll come back later to finish. For now I'll let you two talk!" Riley said and proceeded to exit the room. I opened my mouth and I choked out, "Ashes, why?" "A-Andy please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," Ashley said and I just looked down. "You liked it," I whispered. "N-no I didn't," he said. "Ashley, don't fucking look at me and tell me that you didn't just enjoy what he did to you!" I shouted looking up at him and he looked at me surprised. I never yelled at him... never... "I-I... You're right, I did enjoy it, but I was wishing the entire time that it was you," Ashley said and I looked up at him with watery eyes. "I wanted it to be you, babe," he whispered rubbing his eyes. I could tell he wanted to cry, but he was also trying to hold back his tears. "I love you, Andy. Nobody can ever change my mind about that. I want us to be together until I take my last dying breath," he said and I blinked away my tears. "I love you too, Ashes," I squeaked out. That's when I heard the door open once more and Riley yelled down the stairs, "Whose ready for round two?!"