Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Bad Choice

I walked into the house and somebody grabbed me behind and dragged me down the stairs. "Let him go!" Someone yelled from the shadows. It can't be, it's Andy! I could tell by his voice he was on the verge of tears. "You can do anything to me, just let Ashley go!" I heard Riley laugh "Ah but that's not part of the deal!" What fucking deal I thought to myself, whatever it was Andy didn't know what it was either. "What deal?" He asked looking back and forth between Riley and Max. "The deal you sister made me and Max, If I get to fuck Purdyboy and Max gets to fuck Sandra, we leave you alone. "Then why the hell am I tied up?" I woke up and the first thing I was Andy tied in a chair. What Andy was tied up, that is a little creepy. "We had to have something to get Purdy here so we decided to use your Ashley." Riley said, I could just tell he was giving the sickest smile anybody has ever seen. "You're a fucking psycho!" Andy yelled. Riley just thanked him, then picked me up and threw me up against a wall, tying my hands together. I was fine, fully conscious, but to go along with the act I pretended I was dazed. "The fuck?" I was looking around for Andy, scanning the room. At last I saw him, sitting in the center of the room, in front of a bed. His wrists were starting to bleed from the ropes. "Andy!" I tried running towards him, seeing if I could get close enough, but I couldn't. I was thrown back against the wall. I looked over to where Andy was and saw Riley staring at me like I was his prey. I was getting really angry right now and yelled "Let us go you fucker!" "A-Ashes." I heard Andy cry, I looked over to him and saw tears running down his cheeks. Shit this can't be good. I could see Riley coming towards me, hopefully coming to let me go. "Andy, what's wrong baby?" I asked, before I could say anything else, Riley crashed his lips to mine. He bit my lip which made me moan and he stuck his tongue in my mouth forcefully. Not gently how Andy did it, how I liked it. I looked over Riley's shoulder and saw Andy crying and struggling to get free. When Riley broke the kiss I had just enough time to say "Babe, please just stop hurting yourself, I don't care what happens to me, as long as you're okay." Riley untied my hands then picked me up over his shoulder and threw me down on the bed. I finally realized what was going to happen, it happened so many times before I'm used to it. Riley is going to fuck me. He re-tied my hands to the head board. Riley pulled down my pants and tied my feet to the foot of the bed. Why is it every time I'm going to get raped I don't wear underwear? He jumped on top of me and kissed my neck. "I love your tattoo, are you going to be my Outlaw?" "Don't fucking call me that!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. I was used to getting raped, but not in front of anybody, not in front of someone I loved. Riley kept kissing me; he slid his hands down my chest until he got to my penis. "Ah, your hands are so cold." He moved his hand up and down; he squeezed a little making me moan. "You like that, don't you Outlaw?" I couldn't deny it, I did like it. "Y-yes." When the slipped out of my mouth I heard Andy cry a little. I think this is hurting him more than it was actually hurting me. He started rubbing faster, I couldn't help it but another moan escaped. I felt the fire grow in my stomach as I came in his hands. He started tsk-ing me "Naughty boy, you weren't supposed to do that yet." Oh shit, whenever I did that with Randy, he would always hit me. But instead Riley just started kissing down my neck and chest. He got down to my penis and kissed the tip lightly. I didn't know what I was doing but all I know is next thing I said was "Oh baby, do that again." I lifted my head up and saw Andy staring at me in disbelief. I mouthed I'm sorry, but he just shook his head, he was about to say something but I screamed in pleasure. Riley took all of me in his mouth and started off slow but he sped up. He took me out of his mouth and started kissing his way up and down. When he put me back in his mouth, he started humming. I kept moaning louder and louder, without even wanting to. Riley looked up at me and said "I want to hear you Outlaw, beg!" "Oh god Riley, please faster!" His hands trailed up my body to my nipples, and he started playing with them. "Oh god harder Riley please." I could feel him smile on my dick, and I smiled when he squeezed harder. "God babe, I'm about to-" I didn't get to finish because I came in his mouth. He got up untied my hands and feet, flipped me on my stomach facing Andy. "Well I'm a little tired, I'll come back later to finish. For now I'll let you two talk!" He walked out of the room and Andy was just staring at me. "Ashes, Why?" I started crying my eyes out begging him to forgive me. "Andy please I'm sorry I didn't mean to!"