Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

You Only Keep Me Alive

I heard yelling from downstairs, but I really didn't care. Droplets of blood started to bloom on my neck and the door flew open and standing there was no other than Ashley fucking Purdy himself. He shut the door behind him and he stood in front of me. Tears were falling down his tan cheeks. "Angel, what are you doing?" I looked down at him and I really didn't know how to feel at the moment. "Everyone has given up on me. I watched the man I love enjoy being raped, if you could even call it that, my sister practically prostituted herself so I wouldn't be harmed anymore and my mom can't even stand to look at me. Why wouldn't I want to die?" I said in an emotionless voice. Ashley jerked the razor out of my hand and he looked at me and said, "Don't you remember that deal I made earlier. If you cut, I get to cut, if you're in pain, then I have to be in pain. That means if you kill yourself, then I get to also." I just looked at him and laughed, while he just stared at me with an confused expression. 'It seems like the only people who would miss you would be Randy and Riley, they wouldn't have their fuck buddy anymore." Ashley just stared up at me like I had gone mad. "So everything you said to me was a lie? You loving me, you wanting to be with me forever was all a fucking act?" I just stood there and he cried out desperatly, "Fucking tell me!" Ashley fell down on his knees. I looked down at him and then I got down on my knees and I softly said, "Give me the razor." He held it close to him and whispered, "I don't trust you with it. Once I set foot out that door you are going to slit your throat aren't you?" I put my fingers underneath Ashley's chin and I pulled his lips to mine. When I pulled away from him I said, "How could I possibly end my life and know my Ashes is out there all alone, not having his angel to guide him?" I felt tears water up in my eyes, but for once these weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of joy. "What the fuck are you talking about, angel?" Ashley said looking at me with a confused expression. I laughed softly and said, "You didn't really think I could live without you, I told Sandra what happened, you moaning like a little whore and she told me to get payback and this is it!" He stared at me for a second and said, "So your form of payback is threatening your life?" "Yeah, pretty much," I said shrugging and me and him both started laughing. "You are fucked up, angel!" he said and I laughed softly before saying, "At least I can be your fucked up angely, my Ashes," I kissed him on the lips and held him close to me. He smiled into the kiss and I whispered in his ear, "I owe you so how about I pay you back now?" He smiled and nodded his head and we both ran off to my bedroom...

I woke up the next morning tangled up in my blankets while being wrapped up in Ashley's arms. It was Saturday so me and Ashley could lay in bed all day if we wanted to. There was a light knock at my door and I groaned and climbed out of the bed and pulled on my boxers. I opened the door a crack to see who it was and I saw a pair of blue eye identical to mine staring at me. "I was just checking to see if you was okay, Sandra told me you had a rough night," my mom said to me and I just shrugged. I didn't let her look into my room because I knew she would fuss at me for sleeping with Ashley last night. "I'm fine, Mom," I said about to shut the door again, but then a squeaking noise coming from my bed made her place her hand against the door. "Is someone in here with you?" she asked looking at me with sharp eyes. "No," I said. "Let me look then," I looked over at Ashley and he was still fast asleep. Shit... "Mom, my room is a mess," I said biting my lip ring like I always did when I was nervous. "Andrew Dennis Biersack, let me see your room right now!" she yelled at me and Ashley lifted his head up. He better hide fast...